Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

3 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

Also I remember an episode in 2012 when VJ was still a young child Kyle was bonding with VJ and it looked like Kyle was going to become a big brother figure to VJ. Then we never saw any other screen time between the two. 

2012 or 2013? Because Leah never met Kyle until 2013 as shortly after he arrived was when she and VJ went on a massive break for over 6 months. I never saw that episode but would have liked to for sure

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2016 at 4:34 PM, j.laur5 said:

Well it must of be 2013 then.

After doing a bit of research on both VJ and Kyle, I think you'll find that it was Oscar who was bonding with VJ and not Kyle. Obviously once VJ was recasted we saw a lot more of him and Oscar together but that's another story. From the sounds of things Kyle and VJ barely bonded at all, unless it was such a very brief one-off.

8 minutes ago, CaptainTed84 said:

After doing a bit of research on both VJ and Kyle, I think you'll find that it was Oscar who was bonding with VJ and not Kyle. Obviously once VJ was recasted we saw a lot more of him and Oscar together but that's another story. From the sounds of things Kyle and VJ barely bonded at all, unless it was such a very brief one-off.

Well it might of be Jett!.

I thought there was room to explore a bond between Kyle and Oscar/Evie after they all got kidnapped together by the twins father. Afterall Kyle did risk himself to try save them but nope instead we got Andy bonding with Oscar just because he was dating Hannah. Huge missed opportunity right there for non-Braxton relationships that he could've had.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, KyB said:

I thought there was room to explore a bond between Kyle and Oscar/Evie after they all got kidnapped together by the twins father. Afterall Kyle did risk himself to try save them but nope instead we got Andy bonding with Oscar just because he was dating Hannah. Huge missed opportunity right there for non-Braxton relationships that he could've had.

Yeah, from what I can recall Kyle talked with Oscar a bit afterwards but it would have been sparingly and I remember he told him to calm down when he was throwing chairs around the surf club in the 2015 finale but they really didn't have much to do with each other after Kyle's attempt to save them.

I suppose if Kyle dated Hannah then we may have seen a bond between Kyle and Oscar but I think because Andy was working at the gym and Oscar had that fitness obsession it seemed more logical to pair them both together purely because they both had the gym in common.

Kyle just never seemed to bond with any of the teens, aside from Josh but he lived with him which doesn't really count I guess because they were practically family. Maybe the teens were scared of him possibly? Like he was a fairly busy guy and was working a lot so maybe because of the long shifts and busyness in his life people didn't want to bother him since he had a history of being quite violent towards people. I'm not sure, this is only pure speculation but he was very much solely an adult in the show and had barely anything to do with people younger than him aside from family (Brother Casey, Baby Casey, Josh) 

Kyle was so isolated from everyone who was non-Braxton related. I've always been annoyed that his early interaction/friend-like relationship with Leah and Zac when they all lived together got dropped.

He appeared right at the end of H&A: Revenge!! Can't wait until All or Nothing is out it looks like it's going to be intense.

1 hour ago, KyB said:

Kyle was so isolated from everyone who was non-Braxton related. I've always been annoyed that his early interaction/friend-like relationship with Leah and Zac when they all lived together got dropped.

He appeared right at the end of H&A: Revenge!! Can't wait until All or Nothing is out it looks like it's going to be intense.

I am really looking forward to the return of him, it's going to be so good. Roll on Australia Day (Jan 26th)

Yeah I agree, I liked Leah's relationship/friendship with the Braxton's. Died off in 2014 pretty much with there only being one major storyline involving them (Brax saving VJ). Pretty much died off with Zac earlier on after Kyle tried to save the twins

Edited by CaptainTed84