Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

• 2 months later...

In 2015/2016 Kyle seemed to be written more hard nosed. When he was with Tamara and living at Leah's he seemed to be more gentle. But after moving back in with the Braxtons he got more hard again.

For example in  2015 when Kyle tried kissing  Maddy and also in 2014  Kyle was helping Matt a lot with his music and giving him a job  It looked like friendship was starting but sadly was all forgotten.

Also why didn't Kyle and Ricky go to Leah and Zac's wedding as I remember Ricky saying me and Kyle can't go to Leah and Zac's wedding as we have a shift at Angelos yet Ash went to the wedding. Why didn't Ash take the shift instead as he had known Leah and Zac far less time than Kyle and Ricky.

I would like to have see Kyle have goodbye screen time with Josh/Matt/Ricky/Andy and maybe Leah and the McGuire twins as at some point Kyle did have a close relationship with them even if it seemed to disappear.   

I really hope one day Kyle returns and has proper screen time with characters as Kyle had plenty of story lines but he seemed to lack interaction with other characters. In fairness lot of characters around 2015  seem to lack interaction with other characters. 

It's a shame Kyle didn't stay just one more year as then interaction improved around that time. Then Kyle and Phoebe could have left together.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Who does Kyle still know there other then the older characters and Leah, Olivia and hunter although they never really spoke. Also 10 years or so younger. Ash is leaving, Dean will need a new mate.

Can't see him fitting in with anyone particularly, would be interesting to see him with the morgans and their resemblance to his family apart from tori but ricky also resembled that role in the braxtons...

However, brax gave kyle all the info and contacts on the river boys when he dissapeared didnt he? and then ash after? If so he could come back linked with Dean. Don't want to see him coming back in trouble as for the most part he did nothing wrong and had a horrible exit. It would be easy to write him back in because isla could become full of guilt after what happened to kyle in there and confess, Kyle lying to the police as time already served. Gets out of prison, can't face his brothers after choosing isla over them or visit caseys grave. Returns to bay as familiar, could stay with irene or something. Could become friends with brodie over the restaraunt and him previously running it. 

Didn't kyle have a sister or something? Or some form of sibling through adoption? Could possibly come and a family could build there, be interesting to see how he was as a teen more.Could see Kyle being long term if he makes friendships and family, would love to see him back but from his IMDB seems like hes been getting enough work without Home and away...

As you can tell i want kyle back haha

3 minutes ago, D.B said:

Me as well definitely.

He had so much potential, i was annoyed Brax trusted ash over kyle with his disappearance as i would've preferred kyle to have the involvement then ash because Brax was all about family. Didn't like that he kissed Ricky but other then that.

Could actually see Kyle and Tori to be honest having a child. Similiar ages etc but shes too dull for him i think. No woman really his age but Jasmine and can't see them working. Possibly whoever ashleigh brewer plays? Is she going to be colby's sister?  That was my assumption but i heard his ex girlfriend.

• Like 1

Just now, noah said:

He had so much potential, i was annoyed Brax trusted ash over kyle with his disappearance as i would've preferred kyle to have the involvement then ash because Brax was all about family. Didn't like that he kissed Ricky but other then that.

Could actually see Kyle and Tori to be honest having a child. Similiar ages etc but shes too dull for him i think. No woman really his age but Jasmine and can't see them working. Possibly whoever ashleigh brewer plays? Is she going to be colby's sister?  That was my assumption but i heard his ex girlfriend.

Agree 100% with what you said first. Brax should have trusted Kyle before Ash.

As for Kyle and Tori...  I've never thought about it but that could be interesting.

50 minutes ago, D.B said:

Agree 100% with what you said first. Brax should have trusted Kyle before Ash.

As for Kyle and Tori...  I've never thought about it but that could be interesting.

Tori is around the general mum age and we know kyle loves kids...

She was going to go with ash and luc and be a mum go him so she isn't against the idea..

Kyle could also be successful like Tori as he mentioned several times he was the only braxton who had their HSC.

Would love to see darcy visit, shes Raffi and coco's age? Could work as Bianca and Irene are close. 

I always hope that if Kyle does return he saves a character who's being kidnapped and it's in desert where Kyle kidnapped Casey.  Kyle works there in a local pub and sees someone being kidnapped and follows that person and saves them and is welcomed back to the Bay with open arms.

Lots of people say Kyle left with no goodbyes but lots of characters have left without many goodbyes even way back with Neville and Floss . 

There's nothing to say that characters like Matt/Josh/Zac /Andy/Leah/Ricky/Isa/Maddy  didn't go to say goodbye to Kyle at the police station before he was taken away to jail. 

When Vinnie was sent to jail, other then Leah and Alf no one  seem too botheedd about it and Vinnie lived in Summer Bay for 5 years.