Call Me Maybe?

Guest Apex Forever

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laughed at Xavier's warning of brain freeze. That's the only downside to ice cream.

It's good that Xavier stood up for Sasha with him phoning Lottie.

Sweet ending with Romeo and Ruby there.

Great chapter.

Thank you to Bec for being really helpful with the fanfic!

Thank you to everyone who commented! I hope you like this chapter!

Chapter 19!

Romeo and I decided that we should just be friends, I know; it sounds pretty sucky doesn't it? Well, it's not! He has already moved on, back to Indi of course! And me.... Well I'm drowning my single sorrows at Angelos!

I was supposed to meet April because she needed girl time after her break up with Heath but of course Heath is working here tonight so she cancelled.

“Fancy seeing you here Buckton!” Heath comments as he arrives at the restaurant. Judging by the look on Liam’s face he was late.

“You’re late!”

“It’s only ten minutes! Calm your farm!” I let out a little laugh, which makes Heath grin and Liam scowl.

“Well then, I’ll be going!” Liam says as he puts on his jacket and quickly exits the restaurant.

“What can I get you?” Heath asks with a smirk. I roll my eyes, he must think I’m actually going to stick around long enough for him to charm me.

“Coke and raspberry please?” I answer as Heath raises his eyebrows at me. I never realised how hot Heath looked before, because I was with Romeo and he was with April so I never even bothered!

“What? No alcohol or anything?” Heath asks jokingly as he pours me my drink. “There you go miss!” He hands me my drink. I drain the contents of the glass rather quickly.

“Thanks Mr Braxton!” I say with a flirty grin. Heath rolls his eyes and makes his way over to serve another customer. “Bartender!” I call out to Heath as a giggle escapes me. “Grab me a packet of chips!”

“Wait your turn Miss Buckton!” On the table was a bowel of free nuts, an idea pops into my head, I pick up a nut and throw it at heath when he doesn’t turn around I throw another and another until he turns around. “What Ruby?” Heath asks angrily, but he had a faint smile on his lips.

“I want that packet of chips!” I give him my best flirty grin. Heath laughs and chucks a packet of chips at me. “I don’t like that flavour!” I say as I chuck the packet of chips back at Heath until he finally throws me my favourites.

I wake up suddenly with sharp pains in my stomach, I realise that the bed is wet. Oh no! My water broke!

“Xav! Xav! Wake up!” This calls for desperate measures. I give Xav one nasty punch in the belly. He wakes up with a start.

“What the hell Sash?” Xav asks angrily.

“Water…Broke…Hospital…NOW!” I struggle to get out, anxiety building up inside me.

“Shoot!” Xav jumps out of bed faster than a kangaroo can jump one metre. He picks me up and races to the car and chucks me in. “Don’t worry Sash! We’ll get there soon!” I feel a contraction coming on, I scream out in pain.

Xavier looks at me, worry etching every feature on his face as I try and smile.

“Just another contraction!” I reassure my shirtless boyfriend. The next five minutes fly by, and before I know it I’m in a huge hospital room surrounded by nurses and doctors.

It’s early in the morning, and I know for a fact that I’m not in my own bed, and I also know that Heath Braxton’s arm is wrapped around me. Instead of feeling completely freaked out, I feel almost relieved to be in someone's arms. Heath kisses the top of my head.

“Morning Rubes.” I smile up at him, he removes his arm, but I drag it back.

“I don’t plan on going anywhere!” I say as I kiss him on the cheek.

“Seriously! That’s a First…Wait sorry! That’s a second!” I know what he’s talking about.

“Well! I’m pretty surprising!”

“I’ll trust you on that!” Heath and I kiss. I know that something is there, there has to be!

I give one last push. Suddenly the room fills with the sound of a crying baby as sweat is covering my body, the doctor tells me to slow my breathing. I'm happy but I’m also really tired and drained! So tired I could barely remember the name we decided for our baby.

“Congratulations Mr Austin and Miss Bezimel! It’s a girl!” I’m smile as the nurse places the baby in my arms.

“Wow! I’m a mummy! Xav I'm... I'm a mummy!” I can feel tears running down my cheeks as Xav rubs my back.

“I know you are! It’s pretty exciting! And... I'm a dad”

“Hello Lola Felicity Austin!” I smile down at my gorgeous baby girl. I am really lucky!

I forgot to say I'm going away for week!

Hope you have a nice holiday :rolleyes:

Well that was quite a shocker with Heath and Ruby getting together. She moves on fast.

I found Xavier taking Sasha to the hospital could funny. "Xav jumps out of bed faster than a kangaroo can jump one metre" :lol:

Wow that must have been some jump out of bed.

Lola Felicity Austin agood name for the baby.

Archived