Call Me Maybe?

Guest Apex Forever

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Kristen,RR1,Steve and Sarah!

:)

Chapter 11!

I squeezed Sasha's hand as we wait for the doctor to call 'Sasha Bezimel'. Sasha looks at me and laughs. I roll my eyes,I know that chicks are the ones who are supposed to nervous but seriously It's my kid aswell!

"Aren't I the one who is supposed to be nervous!" I shake my head. I mean I have a lot of things to worry about, Sasha is only young so there could be complications, the baby might just have autism,you never know!

"We can both be worried! The baby could be born with a disability! And you know...Young parents might cause issues!" Sasha kisses me on the cheek.

"Everything will be Ok! I promise! If it isn't well that would be devastating! But it wouldn't be the end of the world!" Sasha gives a kiss on the lips and moves over to sit on my lap.

"Since when did I become your personal chair?" I ask jokingly.

"About...five seconds ago!" Sasha pokes her tongue out at me,I return the favour!

"Miss Sasha Bezimel the doctor will see you now!" The nurse calls out. Sasha and I walk into the room hand in hand.

"How are we today?" The doctor asks kindly.

"A bit tired! But I'll live!" Sasha answers with a grin.

"Right! Well lets get started!" The doctor squeezes the gel onto Sasha's belly.

"COLD!" Sasha yells out. I start laughing at her,so she reaches over and slaps me on the arm.

"There is your baby!" Sasha and I look at the screen in amazement."May I ask...How old are you two?"

"I'm sixteen!" Sasha answers with a smile. I honestly didn't get why he had to know!

"And I'm eighteen turning nineteen" I answer with caution."Why...?"

"Well it's just that you looked young so...I was just wondering!" Sasha nods.

"Right! So can I go?" The doctor nods."Thank you Doc!" Sasha and I leave the room."What was with all the questions? Sasha asks me in a annoyed tone.

"I know! Right! It's like he was the male version of Colleen!"

Thanks Kristen,RR1,Steve and Chax<3, I'm glad you like my Fanfic Chax<3! Hopefully you'll keep liking it!

Chapter 12!

I feel useless! Thats right! Absolutely useless! It makes me sick to the stomach to know that there is nothing I can do to make this any easier on Romeo. Part of me wants to snatch the glass of beer out of his hands and pour the contents down the drain and drag him to a therapist! The much larger part of me says to give it time! He needs to grieve. But to be honest this is not a healthy way!

"Todd Romeo Smith! Give me that glass right now!" I practically yell at the poor guy!

"Why?" Romeo asks hiding his drink from me. I take a deep breath, this is going to be as hard as I thought is was going to be.

"Because! This is not a healthy way to grieve! You need to see a therapist!" Romeo shakes his head."Damn it Romeo! You don't have a choice!"

"You can't make me do anything!"I raise my eyebrows.

"Wanna bet!" I say as I reach over and take the glass and tip the contents down the sink. Romeo stared at me with his mouth open."You challenged me! So I did it!" I say as I pick up my car keys and head for the door."Come on!" Romeo sighs and we leave for the therapist together."This might be good for me aswell you know! I still have to deal with Charlie's death!" I say once we get in the car.

"I know...It's just Mink was the only family I had left! And now she's gone! And there is noway of getting her back!" Romeo tells me as he burst into tears.

"Charlie was the only family I had aswell! Even if Grant was alive I still wouldn't go anywhere near him!" Romeo nods.

"I wish our family lives were better!"

I feel like spewing. But I know I can't, because it would be rude! The lunch Gina has just served me looked and smelt disgusting! It was tuna on salad,I use to love fish but since I've been been pregnant I can't stand the taste or smell of it!

"Um...Gina...I don't like any sort of fish anymore...I'm so sorry!" I say nervously. Gina just smiles at me.

"I know! I've cooked some pizza for you and it should be ready soon! I wonder how Xav's going at the academy?" Gina asks herself. Since Xav left for the academy I've felt so lonely and sad.Just thinking about Xav brings tears to my eyes! I lay my head in my hands and start crying. Of course the attracts Gina's attention she runs over to me and gives me a hug."Whats the matter?" Gina asks kindly.

"I miss Xav terribly! I can't do this without him here!" I say as more and more tears run down my cheeks and splashes onto the table,making a little puddle of tears.

"He'll be back before you know it!" That was true! But then he would have to leave again!

"Yeah! But then he'll be gone again!"

"Ok! I wasn't ment to tell you this but... Xav has found a way to do his police study from home! He is only going there this weekend to get all the stuff he left there! And then grabbing a training manual aswell!" I couldn't believe this! Xav was changing something so huge just so he could be there for me! He really is the best boyfriend a pregnant girl could ever have!

Thats it! I hope you enjoy it!

Archived