Call Me Maybe?

Guest Apex Forever

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to Bec, who even though she's not feeling to good, she still proof-read for me!

Thank you for all the comments! it means so much!

Chapter 18!

Sasha’s first day at school didn’t go to well, that’s why she had taken it upon herself to lay her head in my lap, shoveling ice-cream into her mouth. I sigh, why do people have to be so mean to others? I don’t think it’s fair! I also don’t think it’s fair that a teacher would dump a mountain loud of homework on a pregnant woman.

“Are you Ok?” I ask as Sasha shakes her head as she shovels yet more ice-cream into her mouth.”Well…What happened?” I question her.

Sasha glares at me and shovels another mouthful of ice-cream into her mouth.”You’ll give yourself brain freeze!” I tell her as I take the ice-cream container away.

“Hey! Give that back!” Sasha yells as she tries to grab the container off of me, without much success.

“Tell me what happened first!” I ask as I hear Sasha sigh and sit up.

“Fine! If you really must know! April and the other girls totally ignored me and then at lunch Lottie drew a picture of a really fat girl and wrote Sasha Bezimel next to it. Can I have the ice-cream back now?”

I nod and hand Sasha the ice-cream back.”Thank you!” She replies. I grab my phone and start calling Lottie, I will not stand for Sasha being singled out because she’s pregnant! I walk outside so Sasha wont here the conversation.

“Hello?” Lottie answers the phone with caution.

“Hi, Lottie we need to talk about something!” I say with tone. This shows I’m serious.

“Who is this?” She quiries, I sigh.

“Xavier Austin, Sasha’s boyfriend!” There is a gasp from the other end of the line.”Do you want to explain the picture to me?”

“It was just a joke!” Lottie yells. Who does she think she is? I’m training to be a police officer, I can tell when people are lying!

“Really? Sasha doesn’t think it was funny!” After I said that there was a beeping noise coming from the other line. Lottie had hung up!

What does he mean he tried? He didn’t try at all! Sure he did say he didn’t want to go, but that’s hardly saying he wanted to be left alone. Ok, maybe he did try… Oh my god! I was a terrible girlfriend, I should’ve just left him alone so he could get his head around the fact that Mink is gone. I have to apologize and set things straight!

Now, I wonder where he is? Mr Stewart walks into the house with his hands full of bags.

“Here, let me help you with Mr. Stewart.” I say taking three bags out of his hands.”Whoa! Whats in here? Bricks?” I ask the old man who just shrugs his shoulders.

“Don’t ask me!” Mr Stewart puts the bags on the ground next to where I put mine.

“Have you seen Romeo?” I ask. Mr Stewart gives me a look that makes me feel like some animal at a zoo. I really don’t get why people judge other people, I mean sure Romeo and I broke up ages ago but that doesn’t mean I can’t talk to him if I wanted to.

“Yeah, he was down at the beach surfing, or whatever you kids do these days. I still don’t understand why walking around town is ‘cool’” Mr Stewart says in a confused tone. I couldn’t help but laugh at Mr Stewart’s attitude.

“Thanks Mr Stewart!” I say cheerfully taking off out the door in search for Romeo. Before I know it I’m down at the beach watching Romeo surf and waiting for him to come out of the water. I get distracted by the river boys walking down to the water, one of them wolf whistles at me.

“Whats your name darling?” One of the boys asks. Brax slaps him on the arm, warning him to leave me alone. Romeo comes out of the water, surf board under his arm and sits next to me watching the river boys enter the water

“Romeo…You were right…I’m sorry…” I stumble as Romeo sighs and puts his arm around me.

“I’m sorry too, I could’ve been nicer!”

Great chapter. Ice cream makes everything better...Sasha has the right idea there. :) Feel sorry for Sasha, Lottie and the other girls being mean to her and all. It was nice of Xave to fight her corner but I'm thinking maybe it may cause some problems for her. Nice ending with the make up at the end. Glad Romeo apologised. Look forward to more soon. :)

I thought I'd better read up one what I was proofing... and you've done really well so far. The Dynamic between Romeo and Ruby is nice, not too out there, not too forced which is good, and I'm an Indi/Romeo fan all the way haha!

And the Xavier/Sasha scene's are amazingly written as well, and I'm quite happy to proof this fic for you, even if I am unwell. :)

Archived