Call Me Maybe?

Guest Apex Forever

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys! And welcome to fic Paige! :P

Here is the next chapter! Sorry it's taken so long! I am really slack!

Chapter 26!

I watch as Indi's niece Lola attempts to take my sock off. I laugh and shake my head at the little girl. She had grown a lot, not to the point where she was walking, no she's only crwaling for now, and holding onto things, but grown to the point where things intrigued her and she tugged until she got it. Sasha walks in with a heavy looking box and drops it on the ground. Sasha puts her hands on her hips and looks down at her daughter.

"Lola, I think Romeo wants his sock on!" Lola shakes her head and and makes a funny sound. Lola starts smiling as the sock starts coming off. When the sock finally comes off Lola falls backwards and lands on her bum. She doesn't seems to care because she starts crawling around the house with sock in her hand.

"She's cute!" Sasha nods her in agreement. She smiles as Lola crawls through her legs, almost tripping her over.

"Your kid will be cute too when Indi has it!" I look up at Sasha in a confused way.

"Did Indi tell?" I ask and then I see Sasha smiles evilly.

"No, but you just did!"She says in a devilish tone.

"Face it Romeo, I am the smarter one!" Sasha sticks her tongue out.

"Tell me again, how old were you when you had your first kid?" Sasha's previously smiling face turns into a frown.

"Do you wanna be slapped?" Sasha asked me as Indi walked in.

"Why are you gonna slap him?"Indi asked Sasha, all Sasha did was put her left hand up and screamed.

"I'm so glad I'm moving!" Indi turned to me with her hands on her hips and her eyebrows raised.

"What did you do?" I look down at my feet, which one still didn't have the sock on.

"I kinda mentioned her having a baby young..." Indi reached over and slapped me.

"Now she doesn't have to slap you! And don't say stuff like that again!"

I looked down at my watch, Sash was supposed to be here an hour ago. I try ringing her but it's no good. I decide to wait a little longer just in case she's driving, and almost here.

30 minutes later.

Sash still hasn't arrived! I decide I better go looking for her. So I start to drive down the road that goes towards the Walkers farm. As I drive along I swear to god I saw Sid's car upside down on the side of the road. I start to feel sick straight away. I pull over and jump out of the car. This can't be happening! All of the sudden memories of Sasha start flooding back to me! That all stops when I get to the car and see Sasha's head up against the window. I start to cry as I wipe some of the blood off of Sasha's forehead. Then, I realise something. Lola would've been in the car with Sasha aswell!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived