Call Me Maybe?

Guest Apex Forever

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you guys! I had a fantastic holiday!

Chapter 20!

Indi and I have claimed the walkers couch for the night. I plan on moving back into the walker house so I can be with Indi more. I haven’t told her about it yet! All though I don’t think she’ll mind, its Sid I’m worried about!

I hurt his daughter a lot, and it's going to take a lot of will power to gain his trust again. I look down at the glass coffee table to see it covered with pictures of Sasha, Indi and Dex with a baby in their arms I’m guessing that the baby is Lola, Xav and Sasha’s little girl. I haven’t seen her yet but I’m sure I’ll meet her someday!

“Hey Indi! Is this Lola?” I ask Indi as I point to the many pictures that are scattered across the table. Indi nods her head and smiles.

“Yeah! That’s the little cutie! She spewed all over Dex!” Indi giggled and I laugh. I’m glad to be back with Indi! Ruby was too pushy! Always telling me what to do! Go see a therapist! Stop drinking! Don’t eat the cookies! I was going crazy! At least Indi won’t do that!

“Poor Dex! How is Sasha coping with Lola?” I ask Indi, who just shrugs.

“Good I guess!” She replies as I smile. Things were finally looking up for me! Now I can get on with my life!

Sasha and Lola still aren’t allowed to leave the hospital; it’s been a week already! I’ve seen people leave who entered the hospital after us! This isn’t fair! Nobody will tell us anything! Earlier Sid came in and took Lola for some test and she still hasn’t come back yet! Sasha has fallen asleep after all the tests she had to take as well. Sid walks into the room sadly with nurses following behind him. A sense of worry comes over me, what if Lola has cancer or autism or something! I mean I know how to handle autistic kids because of Brendan but that’s not the point! I lightly wake Sasha up. She sits up in bed slowly yawning, she hasn't had much sleep since being in hospital.

“Dad, is everything Ok?” Sasha asks quietly.

“The test results came back, it shows that Lola has a blocked tear duct and she will have to undergo day surgery to fix it, I’m just warning you, there could be very big complications! Do you have any questions?” I shake my head. Soon after Sasha shakes hers.

“Right then! I’ll be going! A nurse will bring Lola around in a minute.” Sid quickly exits the hospital room. Sasha and I sit in silence, our baby girl is going to go into surgery when she is only a week old! This doesn’t seem fair! This isn't fair!

Heath and I are still seeing each other. I couldn’t be happier! For starters, he doesn’t complain about anything! And he has way more muscles! Right now I’m surfing by myself, I’m just letting the blue salty water take me away for an hour or so! Life was great! After Romeo and I broke up I was in a dark place, but then I went to Angelos, that’s when I realised who I should’ve been with all along! From the moment he said ‘Fancy seeing you here Buckton’ I knew he was the right one for me! But please don’t tell him I said that! He’ll think I’m some weirdo!

I walk out of the water and stab my board into the sand. I was just about to sit down when somebody runs past and picks me up and puts me over his shoulder. I look towards the mans neck to find a grenade tattoo staring back at me. I laugh while screaming at him.

“Heath! Put me down!” I say slapping Heaths bare back. Heath laughs and plonks me down on the sand.

“Well your no fun!” Heaths says jokingly as he sits down next to me.

“Hey! I am heaps of fun!” I say laughing as Heath starts tickling my feet.

‘Stop it! Heath!” Heath stops tickling me and kisses the top of my head. I take it upon myself to sit on his lap.

“Your wet! Get off of me!” He replies so I go to get off but he stops me, grabbing me by my hips with that sexy smirk on his face.

“Actually! Don’t do that!”

Thank you guys! I have added some slash in this fic, I hope you don't mind!

Chapter 21!

I watch as my baby girl gets wheeled away by my very own dad, dad promised me that he would do everything he could. I demanded Xav go home and have some rest, I’m pretty sure that the chair he has been sleeping for the past week and a bit isn’t very comfy, even if he didn't say anything. I really wish he would put himself first instead of myself and Lola, but of course Xav is just too sweet and caring to think about himself once in a while! There was a light tap on the door. I felt like saying ‘go away! Come back tomorrow!’ but I didn't have the heart!

“Come in.” I yelle out as I watch Indi walk through the door and sit on the same chair Xav has been sleeping in.

“What are you doing here?” I ask Indi as I give her a hug. Nobody knows about Lola going into surgery yet, Xav and I didn’t see the point in telling anyone just yet. Why worry other people when the surgery isn’t really that bad, I mean sure it’s terrible that Lola is going to have her very own grandfather poking and prodding at her eye at the age of a week and a half but dad told me it was a simple procedure it was just her age that was a worry.

“How is Lola?” My heart sinks, I don’t want to lie to Indi but I don’t want to freak her out or anything like that!

“She’s fine, considering she is going into day surgery!” I reply as Indi’s mouth drops open. What more could I expect from a first time aunty who just found out that her niece was going into surgery.

“It’s not as bad as you think!” I say reassuring my big sister as I began the story of Lola's surgery.

I walk into Heaths house, don’t worry! I’m not breaking and entering; he gave me a key three days ago. I hear noises from the other room. I smile, Heath must be home. I skip into the lounge room, to find nobody there but the noises have gotten louder. Much, much louder actually! I walk into the kitchen, and I could not believe my eyes! There they were, Dex and Casey all over each other!

And by all over each other I mean... sucking each others faces to the point of no air!

“Ah hem!” I make a noise in the back of my throat to get their attention. When they still won’t pull away from each other I tap Dex on the arm. Suddenly they both stiffen and Dex turns around slowly.

“Um…Hey Rubes!” Dex says awkwardly. I look over at Casey with my eye brows raised and a smile forcing my lips as Casey looks down at his feet. I focus my attention on the ceiling trying not to laugh so hard I'd crack a rib. I never thought in my wildest dreams Dex and Casey would hook up! Ever!

“Rubes…You can’t tell anyone!” Casey says seriously.

“And that means Heath!” Casey then adds. Suddenly I feel strong hands on my shoulders. I couldn’t help but feel sorry for Casey and Dex.

“And what means Heath?” Heath asks Casey in a slightly annoyed tone. Casey shoots me a look that says ‘please deal with him!’

“Heath, baby, come with me and I’ll explain!” I say with a smile. Heath is hesitant but he follows.

“Ok! Rubes, start explaining!” Heath says in a very angry tone after I drag Heath to his bedroom.

“It seems to me that Casey and Dex are in a relationship! Please just let them be?” Heath looks at me to see if I'm joking, realizing I'm not he pulls me in for a hug.

“If you say so!” Heath kisses me right on the lips. I follow Heath back into the kitchen.

“Right you two! I won’t tell anybody or be nasty to you! Just be more careful next time!”

I walk into the hospital room to find an extremely happy Sasha. I’m guessing that everything went well with Lola’s surgery I wouldn’t know because I was banished from the hospital until the surgery was over!

“How did it go?” I ask Sasha. Sasha jumps out of bed and walks up to me and kisses me. I didn’t know what to think! First off I was a bit surprised! I mean I was expecting a short answer like great! Or bad! Not a massive kiss.

“What was that for? Not that I’m complaining it was just unexpected.” I say as Sasha smiles.

“The surgery went fantastic! They fixed her right up; they even improved her eyesight a little bit dad said! All that stress and worry was for nothing.” I looked over to the bag that I brought with me. I open it up and pull out a small bunch of flowers I bought for Sasha.

“I bought these for you, my lovely lady.” Sasha takes the flower with a smile. Next to her bed was a vase, Sasha delicately pops the flowers into it.

“Thank you baby! They’re beautiful, but you really didn’t have to!” She relpies but her smiles widens.

“You could’ve told me that ten minutes ago, before I bought them!” I say jokingly. Sasha laughs and playfully slaps my arm. Things are all better now!

Thats all I hope you like it!

Archived