Call Me Maybe?

Guest Apex Forever

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Kristen,Steve,RR1 and screaming queen!

:P

Chapter 14!

I lay down with my head in Xav's lap while he's reading a book for the academy. I am glad to have him with me! He is the only person I can really count on,I haven't spoken to my family since I got kicked out! Speaking of family...I wonder if Xav would be up for Felix staying with us for the weekend or something like that...

"Xav!" Xav puts his book down and kisses me on the forehead.

"Yeah babe!" I take a deep breath,this is something huge that I'm asking hopefully all goes well!

"Would you be Ok with Felix staying with us for the weekend? You wouldn't have to do anything with him! I just want to see him that's all! And tell him that he's going to be Uncle Felix in a few months!" Xav looks down at my belly,which,now you can see a little bit of a bump.

"Sash...I don't mind! But it is mum and Johns house aswell! And anyway I think Felix will notice!" Xav starts laughing I roll my eyes. Thats the thing about Xav...He jokes to much! But, that's why I love him!

"Hey! Could you please get me some ice-cream?" I ask Xav sweetly."With Milo on top!"

"I kinda ate the last little but of ice-cream..." I sigh.

"Xav! Did you really?" Xav nods.

"I'll go and buy some then!" I announce in a annoyed tone.

Sorry it's a short chapter! I'm trying to think of a way to make my chapters longer! Would anybody be able to be my editor for me! I promise to make it up to you somehow!

Thanks Kristen,RR1,Sarah,screamingqueen2006 and Steve!

:D

Chapter 15!

Romeo and I sit at opposite ends of the table at dinner,we make sure we don't go surfing at the same time and also we haven't said a word to each other since the break-up. I stab a bit of cauliflower with my fork and glare at Romeo from across the table.

"You guys! We could cut the tension with a flaming knife if we wanted too! This is getting flaming ridiculous!" Alf bellows at Romeo and I.

"I agree with dad here guys! What the heck happened?" I stare at my plate of food."Ruby that must be some really interesting broccoli there if it's distracting you so much you can't answer a simple question!"

"It actually is quiet interesting!" I say sarcastically. I sigh I guess they do deserve to know what happened!"Romeo said that if I made him go to the therapist again he would break up with me so,I broke up with him.Happy?" I ask Roo who shakes her head.

"You too are ment to be together, but if you are too flaming stupid to see it then take it from me!" Alf bellows at us again. I excuse myself from the table saying thank you for dinner then I race up to my room. Alf,as much as I loved him,had gotten it totally wrong! If Romeo is going to be a jerk to everybody who cares about him, then he is not going to go anywhere!

I look at Sasha who seems really stressed about something,Sasha and stress equals a unhappy household! I grab hold of Sasha and lay her head on my lap.

"Whats wrong babe?" I rest my hand on Sasha's belly,waiting to see if the baby would kick.

"Nothing!" I raise my eyebrows,making Sasha sigh and roll her eyes."I'm worried about getting a job!" Sasha is very talented. She could be a teacher if she wanted to.

"You know what Sash? You would be good at anything you set your mind to!" I say kissing Sasha on the forehead.

I hope you like it! Still looking for a proof-reader!

Archived