Call Me Maybe?

Guest Apex Forever

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved Sasha's fear at eating some of the tuna fish. Thank goodness Gina had cooked her some pizza. :lol:

Hopefully Romeo and Ruby will get some help from the therapist they are going to see.

Look forward to more.

Caught up now. Great chapters. Sasha's pregnancy seems to be ok, liked them calling the doctor the male version of Colleen. :lol: Poor Gina worries too much, i hope she knows what a good son she has in Xavier. He's doing his study and being there for Sasha. She should be really proud of him. :) Update soon.

Thanks Kristen,Steve,RR1,Screamingqueen2006 and Sarah!

Chapter 13!

I don't understand why Ruby is so happy about seeing that stupid therapist again! I personally thought the guy didn't know what he was on about! But anyway,Ruby wont let me me stay home while she goes,she says this is good for me aswell as her so I should go!

"Do I really have to come?" I ask Ruby. To be honest I already knew the answer!

"Yes you do! Do we really need to have this argument again? Because I really don't want to!" Oh well! It was worth a shot!

"Ruby... If your going to be pushy maybe we should take a brake..." Ok so I no I just said that it was worth a shot but this is stupid! I honestly don't know how she got me to go to the first therapy session!

"Your braking up with me?" Ruby asks holding back tears.

"Only if your going to make me go to this therapy session!" Ruby picks up her car keys.

"Looks likes it's over then! And it's not because you wont come to to the therapist it's because you are completely and utterly selfish and ungrateful to me! You should be glad you HAD,a girlfriend like me!" Ruby storms out of the house. I shrug my shoulders, I really don't care! I change into my board-shorts and leave for the beach.

I enter the house to my pregnant girlfriend screaming out my name and running in for a hug,I laugh at her.

"Nice to see you too!" Sasha kisses me on the cheek. I didn't realise how much I missed Sasha until this moment.

"I missed you so much!" Sasha kisses me on the cheek again."Never ever leave me again! You understand?" Sasha kisses me this time on the lips.

"Alright! Got it! Let me guess mum told you that I'm doing my training from home!" Sasha laughs and nods her head.

"She told me two days ago and I've been happy ever since!" I some how slip out of Sasha's grip and make my way to the bedroom,which Sasha and I now share. I saw sash had set up a little baby corner with books,teddy bears and large bean bag. She walks in and wraps her arms around me.

"Do you like it?" I smile and nod. She had done a great job.

"Yeah I love it! But please tell me you had help moving the furniture around..." Sasha nods.

"Dex,Case and April were glad to help! April even sweet talked Heath onto coming down and helping out!" I frown slightly at the fact that Heath was touching things my baby was going to use."Whats the matter?"

"Heath Braxton helped?"

"Only with moving the bookshelf!" I nod. I guess that's not too bad!

Thats all for now!

Archived