Call Me Maybe?

Guest Apex Forever

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Steve and Kristen!

:blush:

Chapter 5!

It turns out I was only waiting ten minutes for dad to arrive home that night,but it felt like years! I look at dad who seems surprised for some reason,well the biggest surprise is yet to come!

"Xav...Sash...Afternoon!" Dad says to Xav and I with a grin. I look over at Xav nervously. I gulp and face dad.

"Dad I have something to tell you..." The smile falls from dad's face in two seconds flat!"Dad...I'm pregnant..." Dad's eyes open with anger.

"I don't believe this! You two aren't even together anymore! This kid is bound to be doomed!" Dad bellows, shaking the statues on the shelves.

"The whole neighbourhood doesn't have to know!" Saying that probably wasn't the best thing to do!

"Don't you dare give me that attitude at the moment!" I sigh loudly. This was going no-where!

"Please Sid yelling wont sort anything out!" I watch as dad looks at his shoes, the way I did when Xav walked back in to try and get me back after we broke up.

"You're right Xav! But right now I need some thinking time!" Xav and I nod and walk out the door.I turn Xav.

"Xav...Dad is right...If we can't get along then this baby really is doomed!"

Thats all!

Thanks Steve!

:D

Chapter 6!

Ruby and I come out of the surf,both of us drenched from head to toe. You know that feeling you where you think somebodys watching you? Well I felt like that! I turn around to see Dex and his new girlfriend Lottie staring at us. I poke my tongue out at them,Dex grunts and starts walking the other way. I can't believe one week ago I was giving that guy advice on how to get a girlfriend! Suddenly sand hits the back of my legs,I turn around to see a angry looking Ruby. Obviously Ruby was trying to talk to me but I was off with the pixies!

"What?!" I ask Ruby. Ruby raises her eyebrows.

"I said we should go on holiday?" That sounded like a good idea,but I wouldn't be able to afford to it!

"I can't afford it!" I say to Ruby who just smiles at me.

"But I can!" I sigh, I might as well just say yes because Ruby wasn't going to give up!

"Sure!" Ruby squeals loudly.

"Yay! We should go to a good quality caravan park in Sydney!I've always wanted to go to Sydney!"

"We'll think about it!"

Thats it!

Thanks RR1 and Steve!

:)

Chapter 7!

Sasha Sid and I were sitting at a table at Angelos discussing our current situation, I know right! A great place to discuss personal matters! Things were going reasonably well,but to be honest we only just down! We all nod at the waitress who hands us the menus. Sasha turns to me and whispers something I couldn't hear.

"What?" I say in a confused tone. This time Sasha whispers just a little bit louder so I could hear her.

"Could you get the conversation going please?" I frown at Sasha. I mean,why should I be the one to start the conversation with HER father!

"Why does it have to be me?" I ask Sasha who gives me the death stare.

"Because I don't know how to!" Sasha says slightly louder then a whisper.

"Who said I know how to?!" Sasha lets out a sigh of anger.

"JUST DO IT!" Sasha yells at the top of her lungs. This shows how much I know about pregnant women doesn't it?

"Sash! Calm down! See what I mean you two! You can't be near each other for longer then two seconds without getting into an argument over something?! How are you going to raise a baby together?" I sigh a sigh of relief because Sid had started the conversation.

"We will have to put up with each other wont we? I guess I can try and be a little bit less moody,but it's really not my fault!" Sasha pats her tummy."It"s the baby's fault!" I snigger."What?" Sasha asks me with tone.

"Well...It's kinda our fault your moody!" I say matter-of-factually.

"I guess it is!" I nod and so does Sid.

"Kids! I am going to kick Sasha out! Not because I'm disappointed with her,but because you guys need to learn how to put up with each other!" Sasha starts crying. I pull her into my arms and let her cry on my shoulder. I really don't know what to think of Sid's decision...I mean in a way it's pretty stupid! But in another way it's helping us!

"I HATE YOU!" Sasha screams at Sid and she runs off to the bathroom.

"Toothpaste?" I yell out to Romeo.

"Check!" Romeo yells back from the bathroom.

"Well...Thats about it! We are ready for Sydney!" I squeal excitedly,I always wanted to go to Sydney and now because I convinced Romeo to let me pay for his plane ticket,I am!

"I really wish you would let me pay for my own ticket!" Romeo complains. I walk over to Romeo and give him a kiss.

"Suck it up!"I say jokingly. Romeo laughs.

"I guess I have to! Lets go we're going to miss the plane!"

Thats it!

Archived