How long have you been watching Home And Away for ?

Guest AznPride112

Like the title says. How long have you been watching Home And Away for and what was the very first episode you remember watching ? Well I think mine was back in 2002/2003. My very first episode If I can remember correctly was when the Sutherland family were stuck inside that shaft/mine thing (Can't really remember I was like 9 years old back then). I do remember all the Summerbay Stalker storylines though. I remember all the Josie and Tasha stuff also. I remember the fire at Hayley's old house. And theres alot of stuff I also remember.

Discuss.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remembered watching it on and off back in 1997-early 2000s. I remember some stuff back in the old days:

*Ruby Collins (the baby) who died under Justine's care and Justine was wrongly accused for the baby's death but it turned out it was the mother.

*Stephanie Mboto falling off a cliff and then died in her boyfriend's arms Liam

*Irene giving birth to her son Paul and then he was kidnapped so he was found months later in the church by a emoticonal Irene. (But didnt watch what happened to him next)

*I remember watching Rachel McGregor's kidnapping episode when she was taken from the mall by two boys who hid her in their treehouse.

I remember seeing Sally as a teenager in the mid-1990s and she had short hair-so cute, lol!

I can't remember much what happened in the mid-1990s. I do have a unless memory sometimes, lol!

And I remember a episode of Home and Away in 2000;

*Ken crushed underneath a car and dies in his son Will's arms-really a emoticonal scene to see Will bawling his eyes out over his dying father.

I didn't show a interest in the show back in 1997 and the early 2000s but later on become addicted to it since mid-2005 or early 2006. I am now a fan of the show for between 7-6 years :)

I started watching as soon as Zac Drayson (Will Smith) entered. As I went to Primary School with him and he was one of my friends back then. It was cool to see someone I knew on TV lol. Can't remember what year that was though............ I guess 98 or something??

Yeah it was 1998! :)

I've been watching for as long as I can remember, my parents used to watch. Before the Early Years were repeated on 7TWO my memory of the 80's was quite vague, though I could remember bits and pieces. But my most definite memories of watching the show daily was from the 1990 period (the stuff we're seeing on 7TWO now).

I remember watching it every so often between 1999 and 2000. I remember thinking at the time that after giving birth Marilyn had really changed (due to her post-natal depression) so I must have watched a few episodes during that time. I remember more of the 2000 season; gypsy in a car accident, her mum's affair, the Sutherlands arriving, that guy with Huntington's.

It wasn't until 2007 that I made a conscious decision to start watching it again, as Neighbours was moving over to C5 so I may as well catch up with H&A. Honestly, I found it quite difficult to get into as it was in the midst of the story with Amanda's evil sister Kelly, then Sally and Brad's wedding, and Rachel's relationship with Lewis Reed before getting pregnant and losing the baby. All of that found very unlikable but I stuck with it. The end of 2007 and throughout the 2008 season were then brilliant, and I've been hooked ever since!

It didn't start from the very first episode in my area, but I did start watching it as soon as it was on and I remember Sophie was pregnant and it wasn't that long after David had died, which I think was 1992. Pretty much watched every episode for the next thirteen or so years before becoming a semi-regular viewer to back to watching nearly every episode a few years back.

I started watching around 1997. Selina and Justine were my initial favourite characters. I remember liking the Nashes (minus Tom and Gypsy), Tiegan, and Pippa. I thought the late 90s were an under-rated time of the show as to me. I actually started watching regularly around 1999 and while I've taken a few breaks, I did my best to watch what videos I've could find during those breaks.

Archived