In the Adult World (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Inactive User

I've finally caught up with one of your fics! I'll make sure to check out the other ones soon. :)

Ch 1: The three couples seem to be happy. After reading your summary, I know you're going to ruin their happiness, which is not good but I'm still looking forward to reading your fic. :P Lol at Sasha's last comment! She asked for it. It's nice to know she's joined the other Walkers.

Ch 2: I don't like the fact Ric took Elizabeth to the garage. That seems too dangerous to me and as Romeo mentioned, if an official were to show up now, they're in trouble. I hope the guys will get some more customers soon. I'm glad Indi and Ruby are friends again.

Ch 3: Talking with Martin could be a good idea. Morag knew what Matilda was capable of. Martin doesn't know her and should at least give her a chance. Sasha will have to change her attitude if she wants to make new friends. The proposal was lovely and I'm happy Ruby said yes this time.

Ch 4: I like how VJ tried to get his hands on a glass of champagne but Leah stopped him. Loved the little chats between Romeo and Xavier and Charlie and Ruby and I’m glad Charlie and Xavier agreed to be part of the wedding. Oh no! Poor Indi and Xavier! Such awful news!

Ch 5: I can see why Ruby and Romeo feel guilty but unfortunately, these things happen. I’m sure Indi and Xavier know they care about them and it’s not their fault if the baby died. The end of that chapter was heartbreaking!

Ch 6: Jane is a lovely name! I feel so sorry for Indi. Ric is already struggling with the garage and this case won’t help.

Ch 7: Martin seems to be close to that Linda woman. I have feeling this isn’t good. I hope Ric and Mattie will get past this. Poor Xavier! I hope he’ll be okay.

Ch 8: It’s nice to see that Sid is accepting Dex and Casey’s relationship. After all they’ve been through, Ruby and Xavier still remain good friends, which is good as he needs her support right now. I like the way you are writing about the effects of Jane’s death on Indi and Xavier, but also how everything is also affecting their family, like Sasha.

Ch 9: Xavier’s speech was sad but sweet! It’s good that Casey and Ruby finally talked things through and can move on.

Ch 10: I just can feel the love between Ruby and Mink! :P It’s going to take time for Xavier and Indi to move on. Maybe some time apart will help. At least, I hope it will.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOA !!!! Lots going on there, including THAT kiss !!!!!! LOVED it, especially ......

 Ric didn’t look round.“Daddy’s going to take you to the childminder,”he told Elizabeth,“But don’t worry, you won’t have to go there much longer.Once Mummy’s finished putting Daddy out of business, he can stay at home with you all day.”

 Gina gave up.She headed towards the door…and nearby bumped into Mink.“Hey there, Mrs.Austin Slash Palmer.”

 “You.Me.Beach.Lots of sand and sea and ogling at hot girls/guys in bikinis/speedos.Or would you rather just sit here looking like this?”She screwed her face up into a fair approximation of Xavier’s own sullen expression.

Xavier couldn’t help but smile.“Okay, give me a minute to get my towel and I’m all yours.”

 “Hey, they’ll work it out.”Romeo stroked her cheek gently in a gesture of comfort.“Xavier and Indi go through these patches but they always come out the other side.You’ll see.”

Sasha smiled.“You’re so nice to me.”And then she kissed him.

Romeo was so taken aback that he didn’t pull away.Sasha began kissing him more and more passionately, clambering up into his lap.

“What the..?”

Romeo pushed Sasha off and turned at the voice and saw Ruby standing behind them, her mouth open in shock and horror.He tried to stammer an explanation but before he could manage a word she’d run out of the house, tears in her eyes.

Looks like Mink being back will be a good thing for Xavier. Hopefully she will help him to open up about his grief.

Doesn't look good for Ric and Mattie through.

I was going to say it looks like Sasha has a crush on Romeo in this comment, but seeing she kissed him I have my answer. But I wasn't expecting Romeo to kiss her back maybe it was just the shock of it all.