In the Adult World (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOAH !!!! That was tough going, especially.............

.“You mean…you want Indi to give birth to our dead baby?There’s got to be another way, surely?”

“We could remove the foetus surgically,”Sid admitted,“But this is by far the safest option.”

“You can’t put her through that!”

Indi pulled away from his grip slightly, straightening her hair and trying to appear calm and composed. “Do it,”she told them,“I just want it over with.”

 “No,”Ruby said quietly,“A few hours ago, I was happy, this was the best day of my life.And now all this has happened.And I wish we could still be happy because this, us, is a happy thing.And then I feel guilty for feeling like that because we’re still going to be engaged tomorrow and we’re still going to get married but Xavier and Indi…their baby’s gone for good and they’re never going to get it back and I just feel so bad for them…”

Romeo walked over to her and hugged her.She buried her face in his chest and he kissed the top of her head, gently stroking her hair.“I don’t know how to feel either,”he admitted,“I want to go and see them both but it kind of feels like rubbing their noses in it when we’ve got everything they haven’t.”

The ENTIRE birth sequence

That last scene had me in tears, honestly my heart breaks for them both, such a horrible ordeal to go through, it is never easy to lose a baby in any circumstances but to have to give birth to a baby who is already dead :( I cant stop crying at it but it was really well written.

Hope you update soon.

Thank you for the comments, everyone.I have done a bit of work on the next chapter but my computer chose New Year's Eve to die on me so I'm round my parents' using their computer and being antisocial.So it might be a week or two before I get it repaired/replaced and get another chapter up.