In the Adult World (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Inactive User

Great Chapter

It doesn't seem like Ric and Mattie are coping well with family life, and with Ric's business in trouble I can't see their problems getting any better.

Haha, I was just thinking how well they were coping, that's normal for working parents to hand kids over to each other all the time!

Ah us single people like me wouldn't know that you see :lol:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOAH !!!!! that ending was WAAAAAY surprising !!!! That chapter was ACE though !!!!, especially.............

 “That was Grandma Charlie’s doing,”Ruby replied, putting an arm round her mother’s shoulder.

“You don’t have to call me that when Julia’s not here,”Charlie reminded her.

“Yeah, but it’s such fun.”

 Colleen was also stood in a corner making comments about how people used to get married before having children.No-one was entirely sure who had invited her.

 VJ reached for one of the glasses but Leah slapped his hand away.“One glass won’t hurt,”he complained.

 “Wouldn’t that be a bit weird, what with me being Indi’s ex?”

“Well, Ruby’s my ex.”

“Oh yeah.”Romeo shrugged.“Just another day in Summer Bay.”

 Actually, given that she’s married and you aren’t, does that make you bridesmaid and her matron of honour?I can never remember how that works…”

Charlie was simultaneously shocked and delighted.“You want me to be your bridesmaid?Really?”

“Well, why not?Guys have their fathers as best man so why can’t I have my mother as bridesmaid?You’re still hot enough to pull it off.”

 “Seriously, I’m fine,”Indi assured him,“If it wasn’t for the extra weight, I wouldn’t even know I was pregnant.”

Sid tried his best to sound nonchalant.“And the baby kicking, that hasn’t been disturbing you?”

“Actually it’s been pretty quiet lately.”

Xavier had picked up on Sid’s line of questioning.“Everything’s okay, isn’t it?”

“I’m sure it’s fine,”Sid agreed,“But I think I’d better get you checked out at the hospital, just to make sure that everything’s as it should be.”

 “Tell me what’s wrong with my baby!”Indi demanded.

Julie looked at her sympathetically.“When I looked at the ultrasound just now, I couldn’t see your baby’s heartbeat.I’m sorry but…your baby’s died.”