In the Adult World (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ACE ending !!!! I’ve MUCHLY enjoyed this fic throughout !!!!!!!!!

REALLY enjoyed that, especially …..

 The ENTIRE 1st scene [Mink, Romeo, preggy Ruby] of Chapter 19

 “Why’s Ruby drinking orange juice?”Indigo asked.

 “I’m sure your time’ll come,”Ruby assured her.

Indigo didn’t look so sure.“Yeah, maybe.”

 It felt like a lifetime since the six of them had last sat at Angelo’s.So much had gone on in the last few months.In some ways they’d moved forward with their lives but in others things hadn’t worked out as well as they’d hoped.Indigo raised her glass.“So, here’s to the most successful babymaking machines.”

Ruby flushed slightly.“Thanks, Indi.”

“I don’t know how you’re going to cope,”Matilda commented,“Elizabeth’s enough of a handful, not sure I can manage another one running around.”She noticed Ric’s look.“No, really, I mean it.”

 Romeo gave Ric a long-suffering look.“You should really have told me that once you get married they start nagging you.”

“You think they wait until then?”Xavier asked with a grin.He noticed Indi’s indignant look.“Hey, I wasn’t implying anything.”

 “How’s the new flat?”Indigo asked Ruby.

Ruby raised an eyebrow.“Like you don’t know.”

Indigo blushed.“Well, yes, I know we had a look around.”

“It wasn’t the flat you were exploring!”Ruby grinned.“No, it’s good.”

“How are the neighbours?”Xavier asked.

“Actually, the flat beneath us is empty at the moment,”Romeo noted.

“Someone had better snap it up soon,”Ruby observed,“Charlie’s threatening to move in to keep an eye on us.”

I spent about an hour catching up. I loved the fact that Romeo & Ruby are expecting their second child & that Mattie managed to deal with the situation with Linda as diplomatically as he could. My heart does go to Xavier & Indi. It cannot be easy for them to watch Romeo & Ruby have another child when they lost their child but literally Red I love the story & the ending..& now I'm gonna stop annoying everyone & go and do something productive but essentially well done. & I want to see more stories from you as soon as possible :P

Sorry abit late reading this. Great ending and I have really enjoyed all the stories in this series. Will you be write another sequel ? Or are you going to start something new? Which ever it is I look forward to your next story.

Edited by pembie

Many thanks to JosieTash, Jarliefan, pembie, Carina, Danni02, Zetti, soph1303, Aden Belle, Beezzzz, Merlin, Barbara and Miranda for all your comments on this fiction.It's good to hear your opinions on it and know what you're enjoying.

Do people want another sequel?I have some vague ideas for where I might take this saga next but it might be a while before I come up with anything solid.