What would you like to happen in the Bay in 2012?

Guest maciam

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How old would Carly's kids be now?

I think Xavier is looking too old to be one of the kids repeating school. Time to give him a job or something to do.

We haven't seen Alf's son Duncan visiting him for a long time, not since his 60th birthday.

I remember Alf saying he was married and had a kid, but that's the last I have heard about him.

Wouldn't it be fun if Celia returned? Her and Colleen beeing friends and gossipping around..

I would also like for Sasha's brother Felix to return.

I would also like for Sasha's brother Felix to return.

Please no! I found that child actor appalling so would rather he didn't return. I'm totally up for Celia, Sopie, Carly or Duncan (recast) returning. They also have to bring back the opening credits, the show has no soul and no branding now because of the loss of theme tune and credits.

The theme tune back :ph34r:

I read somewhere that the theme tune will be back next year, so I hope it does. I miss it too.

Where did you read that? I can't find any news about it.

In the spoiler section I think there is an interview with Cam Welsh. Although as I remember he didn't say that we will get opening credits for next year for sure, but something like he will think about it.

Archived