What would you like to happen in the Bay in 2012?

Guest maciam

Yeah he said something along the lines of considering it amongst other options for the 'opener', I won't be holding my breath

I'm expecting another change, but in as much as 2011 was a change from 2010.

Yeah, I did read that interview:

Viewers still seem to be missing the Home and Away opening titles, which were apparently cut due to time restrictions. Is this something that you'd ever try to find a solution for, or perhaps shoot credits for the international market even if they can't be aired in Australia?

"We haven't made a decision on changing our current opener yet but will consider it for next year."

It just sounds like a standard answer. But knowing how Cameron Welsh works, I'm not expecting any return for the credits whilst he's still producer.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

The Return of Lance Smart....

Or indeed any of the old guard returning to save the Bay from its current plight....

I wouldn't mind if Lance came back.. I liked him together with Marilyn in the early days.

And she is still in the Bay. And so is his mom. Haven't heard her talking about her "Lancie" for awhile..:-)

The Return of Lance Smart....

Or indeed any of the old guard returning to save the Bay from its current plight....

I wouldn't mind if Lance came back.. I liked him together with Marilyn in the early days.

And she is still in the Bay. And so is his mom. Haven't heard her talking about her "Lancie" for awhile..:-)

Very true....I've been waiting for Colleen to mention Lance but it hasn't happened lately....hopefully the writers will have enough sense to mention him next year :(

What would I like to happen in the Bay in 2012?

The return of Peter Baker :wub:

Yes, It's time to stop the crimes in the Bay, and who is the best of them all to do it? Peter Baker!

And as someone pointed out earlier.. with Watson as a sidekick..

Archived