You Again (by soph1303) - comments

teespazzr

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This fic continues to be TOTALLY ACE !!!!!, especially .......

“I’m not sure whether I’m being stupid by talking to you or not, but…” Ruby trailed off as she tried to form into words what she was thinking. “I need you to wake up mum. I don’t think that I could go on if I lost you too. I need you to wake up, and I need you to yell at me for not doing my homework or going to a party. I need you to come home from work and then attempt and fail at cooking me dinner. I need you to chat with me about the guys that we’re dating,” Ruby continued, and she could feel the tears starting to run down her face. She took a deep breath as she tried to sum up what she was feeling. “I just need my mum,” Ruby finished quietly. She took Charlie’s hand and squeezed it gently, and rested her head against the bedrail as she watched Charlie. ……………. AND

 how you could tell for the 1st moment [“Daryl Braxton, to what do I owe the pleasure of this call?” came her sarcastic reply as he knew she would.] that it was Morag Brax was taking to.