You Again (by soph1303) - comments

teespazzr

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVE this fic, especially ……

 But it seemed that now Charlie had shared her secret, that she was able to sleep peacefully.

 Brax just stared at Angelo. “No, she was telling me about Grant,” Brax said angrily. Angelo’s jaw dropped slightly as he heard this; it had taken Charlie ages to tell him about Grant and they were engaged, and yet here Charlie was telling a guy that she hadn’t known for very long already. “Yeah, and she also told me what you did when you found out the truth”

 “I tried to make myself believe that I could deal with not being with you, but I can’t.”

 Grant snorted to himself; if she thought being a police officer meant that she was safe from him, then she had another thing coming.

 Before Grant could react, the man’s fist flew through the air and punched him square in the face, causing Grant to land on his back on the ground.

 “Just trust me” Brax told her. He knew that Jack wouldn’t help him. But he knew that Angelo was desperate to make it up to Charlie. This was why he knew that Angelo would help Brax deal with Grant.

 She knew how stressed Charlie was about Grant’s parents being in town, and Ruby wanted to do something nice for her.

I wish Brax would atleast find out about charlie's past

Maybe they could get his parents top come and visit.. I mean in the show... Stupid writers ruin everything :P

Great chapter... Arrrr Gran :o Scary as hell...

Im glad am not Charlie....

Colleen keep those ears to yourself...

Oh NOOOOOO Poor Ruby.. this doesnt sound good at all...

I loved Charlie and Brax so cute... :)

Wish Brax had given him more than just one punch... Damn you Jack :D

Update soon plz :)

Fantastic chapter!

Steve Peacocke(Brax) gave me a high five!!! Seriously the best day of my life!!!

Lucky you :) I'm glad you had a good time.

I hope Brax can save Charlie in time.

lovely conversation between Ruby and Charlie.

Really looking forward to more!

Please update soon xx

x

Edited by Chickiboomxx

Great chapter

Glad Ruby didn't let Grant in and I am glad she didn't doubt Charlie. Loved their conversation :wub: and I cracked up at Ruby's squeal that Chax are back together :lol:

I wished Ruby should have never doubted Charlie (about Grant) on the show-I hated how it drove a wedge between them when Grant turned Ruby against Charlie on the show-it's all his fault for causing tension between them because of what he did :angry:

Gosh at the ending! :o Wondering what Grant is going to do to Charlie??

Wonder how Ruby is going to react if she knew it's Colleen who gave Grant their home address...?

Looking forwards to the next chapter :) xx

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~