You Again (by soph1303) - comments

teespazzr

Hey sorry about the late comment

Poor Ruby finding out Mark and Jenny are gone.

Charile why did you break up with Brax something tells me You will need him.

Look Forward to next chapter.

Edited by pembie

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's good that Charlie and Ruby are getting on well, shame about the circumstances.Kind of ironic that people are more bothered about Angelo cheating on Charlie than Nicole at best contributing to a fatal accident.Guess that's small towns for you.Looking forward to more.

I’ve just read this fic from the start … as it began just before my ordeal …………

LOVE it !!!!! …….especially ……

 Ruby & Charlie’s 1st meeting

 judgmental Martha

 Ruby’s reaction to find out Charlie’s in town

 Ruby slapping Charlie AND "Because it's true, isn't it mother dear?" she asked Charlie in a sickly-sweet voice.

 Ruby ... being Ruby ["So you want me to feel sorry you because you were just some stupid slut who got herself pregnant because you were careless?" ….. ]

 Adoption explanation [when I met Jenny and Mark that they were the couple that I wanted to have you.]

 While Ruby might have a slight anger-management issue and was quick to judge, she was also a mature yo]ung woman and Charlie was proud to be her mother.

 Date prep, esp………. They had walked about 10 steps away from the caravan, when they heard Ruby shout "You better not get up to any funny business, I want you home by 12 - you have work tomorrow".

 “I think that is more of like a 15th date sort of revelation” she told him

 Ruby’s reaction to the date

 Car crash, esp. Ruby’s reaction to Nic being the driver

 Ruby was very disappointed that it was her left that was broken – meaning she still had to write at school

 "Yes I do. He hurt you, and I don’t care how long ago it was”

 Charlie took Ruby’s hand. “Yes Ruby, I’m going to move in with you” Charlie replied. Ruby was silent for a moment, before throwing her one good arm around Charlie, whilst jumping up and down and squealing. Charlie couldn’t help but laugh as she hugged her daughter back, and joined in with Ruby’s jumping and squealing.