You Again (by soph1303) - comments

teespazzr

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this should sum these chapters up:

wow Can't really think of another word lol. So intense, so much dram, so much wow!

I hope Charlie does make a full recovery, she has to! :unsure::(

Poor Ruby, now facing the possibility of loosing someone else she loves :(

I loved how Brax was there with Ruby and trying to comfort/stop her in the beginning, trying to protect her from the sight :wub:

SOOO glad Grant is dead, although, killing himself is the wimps way out, but still glad he dead! :D

More soon please Soph!

Great chapter!

Yayyy glad Grant is dead!!! :D Wondering how his parents are going to react to the fact that their son is nothing but a disgusting rapist...<_<

Hope Charlie pulls through it-Ruby needs her mother!

I wonder the whole town will soon learn about Grant and who he was, what he did to Charlie by now....and yeah, Colleen may be feeling guilty herself over it for opening her big stupid mouth :rolleyes:...I can image a tongue-lashing coming on from Ruby for Colleen... I bet Ruby won't be forgiving her for it anytime soon...

The preview looks really good! Wonder who is the familar face?? :unsure:

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~

LOVED your latest, especially .....

 Brax told her, trying to make his tone reassuring. But in truth, his desire to do exactly the same as Ruby wanted to make his voice come out like he was being strangled.

 Brax looked worried. “It hit her retro... what ever you call it? What does that mean? Is she going to be alright?”

 “Good. He deserved it,” Ruby said coldly and Brax nodded his agreement.