You Again (by soph1303) - comments

teespazzr

GRIPPING chapter !!!!! …….LOTS happening there, especially ….

 “Get the hell away from me!” Ruby yelled. She kicked his foot, making him withdraw his foot from the pain. A moment was all Ruby needed, and she quickly slammed the door shut and locked it. Ruby ran around to all the windows and locked those too, drawing the blinds as she did so. When she was sure that she had got them all, she stepped back shaking.

 Jack interrupted her, “Go home. I’ll cover your shift for you, and I’ll go word Grant for you as well” he offered.

 “Wow. Brax really likes you, you know,” Ruby hinted; not knowing that he and Charlie were back together.

 “That’s not very professional is it? A cop telling an innocent citizen to get out of town. I wonder how that would go down with your superiors,”

 “Right,” Brax said to Angelo before turning back to a slightly worried looking Grant. “So maybe not two people could make you. But I’m pretty sure that about twenty angry men could,” Brax hinted. Grant swallowed audibly.

 Holding her firmly in place, Grant pressed the tip of the syringe into her leg and pressed down, until it all had been injected. He then carelessly threw aside the empty syringe, covered Charlie’s mouth again to stop her screaming and held her down. She continued to thrash against his grip, but as time went on, her struggles became weaker and weaker, until her eyes closed and she became still.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I've missed some very good chapters here.

Chapter 17

I loved how Ruby was trying to get Charlie to spill all the details on her and Brax

And Heath teasing BRax, such a Heath -ism!

Charlie and Ruby's relationship is so lush :wub:

Chapter 18

GO Charlie! Loved how Charlie just slapped Angelo, he did deserve it and I just loved reading that lol. And Brax eavesdropping into the conversation -lol

Casey's line It's just that you're so hot, and he's so..not made me :lol:

I do like how they are friends, its nice to read

Martha's reaction -just another reason to HATE Martha. I didn't like her in the show, and I don't like her in this! I suppose now she and Charlie have had a cry and hugged now, Martha can be a little more tolarable, but still....Martha is one character I just don't like.

I had to laugh at Leah and Bianca's comic relief So close That whole bit made me laugh!

Chapter 19

Can't believe the Bledcoe's are in the bay! Poor Charlie, hope their stay is of the short kind. But I have a pretty big feeling that they are going to be torturing poor Charlie with their presence.

I loved how Ruby called charlie mum :wub: and the reaction Charlie had, I love how you write their relationship

I liked how Brax found out the truth, by pure accident and he didn't have to keep asking Charlie to tell him. I think that probably might have helped Charlie tell him everything

Chapter 20

Grant is such a malevolent d!ck isn't he? Cocky and just so unpleasant! Well done for writing that so well!

I'm SO glad Brax punched him -he deserves that and much more too!

Colleen! Will you ever change and actually engage brain before acting??? Me thinks not. Now He has Charlie and Ruby's adress and he's going to make their lives a living hell!!

Brax and Angelo working together to get Grant! this has to work!

Chapter 21

Glad Ruby was able to hold Grant off from getting into the house by kicking him, and glad she actually listened to Charlie (unlike the show lol) and I loved how she was armed with some spray!

The seriousness of the Grant situation to the squeal of excitement Ruby gave Charlie was a great contrast, and just shows their relationship -love it!

And I really do not like the sound of the ending! Poor Charlie!

Although, I found that, whilst I was reading it, I could see it happen right in front of me. Well done for that writing -Amazing!

Update soon! I want to know if Charlie is rescued by Brax :wub:

Great updates! :D

Chapter 20

Yey for Brax shouting at Angelo about what he did to Charlie. Stupid Angelo. Ha Brax punching Grant, awesome. Although probably not the best thing to do, I can see why he’d want to hurt him. And oh….what’s he planning for him and Angelo to do to Grant…could get messy….Oh no, Grant’s found out where they live!

Chapter 21

Loved Ruby’s reaction to Charlie and Brax getting back together! :) Oh my goodness Charlie! Grr Grant, whats’s he doing to her!