You Again (by soph1303) - comments

teespazzr

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

LOVED that !!!!!, especially .....

 “For once I have to agree with Mr Braxton,” Morag added, noticing that Ruby had opened her mouth to give Brax a famous Ruby tongue lashing, and not failing to notice Brax rolling his eyes at her usual use of his full name. “I have finished my current business in the city and I want to be here for Charlie, and for you. But first, would somebody care to explain to me what that disgusting excuse of a man has done to put my stepdaughter in hospital?”

 Colleen was cut off by Morag, who decided it was time to intervene as Ruby looked ready to explode with embarrassment and fury. “Two cappuccino’s please Colleen, and two slices of chocolate cake to go as well,” Morag said firmly, with a threatening undertone to her voice, and Colleen mumbled something before turning to sort out their order.

 “I remember being horrified as Charlie told me, but yet it added up. Why her relationships never lasted, why she never fully trusted men, why she was the workaholic that she used to be.”

 She told me that she thought about her baby girl every day, and Charlie even kept all her ultrasound pictures in a drawer in her bedroom, you know” Morag told Ruby, trying to somehow let her know that even though Charlie had given her up, she had certainly never forgotten her.

 feel so weak, letting myself care this much about somebody I barely know. But I can’t help it. That’s how I feel,” Brax admitted, taking Charlie’s hand and squeezing it as he did so with both of his own, and leaning his head against their intertwined hands, and fell into silence. Brax got the shock of his life when he thought he felt the slightest pressure on his hand.

and THIS sounds intriguing …… She is also given a diagnosis from Sid. What will happen to Charlie now

Great chapter. :wink: What this fanfiction is almost over...?? :o Pity :( But I had been enjoying every chapter of this fanfiction and thank you so much for sharing it with us, soph1303 :)

I can't blame Charlie for not accepting Brax's comforting hand. She had been through a lot-poor woman Hope her ordeal will bring them closer.

Glad Bianca talked to Charlie and helped her think about things :)

Update soon xx

ACE update !!!!!, most especially ……

 Charlie sank back into her pillows in relief as she heard this. Knowing that she was now safe, Charlie took more of an interest in her surroundings,

 “I feel a bit disorientated and my back hurts when I move it, but I suppose it could be worse,” Charlie answered, trying to sound braver than she felt. As she looked around at everyone’s faces, Charlie could tell that they didn’t really buy it.

 “I know you guys have been waiting ages for me to wake up, and that you’re just trying to help, but I don’t want to talk about it. Not now, not ever,” Charlie said quietly, but firmly. “I’d rather just be by myself right now, so could you guys please leave me alone for a little while?” Charlie asked, and sensing that Ruby was about to argue quickly added, “Please?”

 Ruby’s plan ….. “Don’t look at me like that. This one might actually be a good one,” Ruby protested and Brax raised an eyebrow, making Ruby quickly hasten. “Ok, you called Morag because you thought I wasn’t dealing with things well and because I need some form of family, right?”

 Bianca smiled sadly at Charlie. “After it happened I pushed everyone away. I thought that I was alone and that I could handle it by myself. But I was wrong Charlie,” Bianca admitted. “I know it’s hard,” she said, when Charlie turned her head away. “But you have to let your friends and family help you. Or you’ll never move forwards.”