You Again (by soph1303) - comments

teespazzr

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVE it !!! Sooooo emotional and gripping, especially .......

 “She doesn’t know where she is. And he...” Brax hesitated, not wanting to have to tell Ruby what had happened to her mother, and because he knew that Martha didn’t know the truth about Grant. “He hurt her again, Jack. Then I think he must have come back, because I heard her screaming, and he was laughing, before the phone cut off again”.

Both Jack and Ruby instantly understood what he meant, and the anger and pain displayed on their faces showed how they were feeling. “That’s it,” Ruby said angrily. “He is dead.”

 “Colleen, do you realize that you’ve given a psycho, abusive rapist our address?” Ruby hissed, and both Colleen and Martha looked surprised.

 “Look,’ Ruby began, and Mr and Mrs Bledcoe stared at her. “I know that even though I’m your granddaughter, that you’ve never had anything to do with me, and that’s fine. And I know that you don’t believe that Grant raped Charlie. But you can’t deny that he has this time. He’s broken the law and he’s going to go to jail. But if he’s done something to my mum, then I don’t have anyone else. My mum is all I have. So, I’m begging you – if you have any idea where Grant is, then please tell me. I can’t lose her,” Ruby finished, and she could feel the tears rolling down her cheeks as she spoke.