The Axe

Guest Snapp

So who was actually axed from the show and who choose to quit?

I noticed Ryan's post from a few years back saying that Michael Beckley were told along with 3 others Noah and Max that there contract were not being renewed and nobody knew who the 4th person was...

is there any chance the 4th person could of been that of Kate Garven as she left in April 2004 which must of been for her wedding seen as she got married in May 2004, she then came back a few weeks later for 2 episodes and then left without so much as a goodbye and seen as Coral was axed around the same time, is there any chance Kate was set to come back after the wedding full time but was then permentley axed?

Anyone else know who else was axed over the years?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt (Greg Benson) almost seems certain from 1991 but he could have just quit out of frustration because of having no story-lines Greg (Ross Newton) from 1993 I think was axes as well because of a certain storyline from that time. Tom was axed I know that from 1990. As was Lynn in 1988.

Adam Willits did choose to leave.

I've also moved and merged this thread with the other existing ones on the same topic. Though please be wary of what you post - allegations of people being axed, without any sort of source to back claims, won't work out well and could be classed as libel.

Archived