2010 Logies

Guest MeganSaturday

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People please stop bagging Esther! It wsa the public voted for her - and is it stands is now one of the most 8 Most Popular People on TV. There is always a token randomer there like Natalie Blair was a couple of years back. As for Ray - he totally deserves this and in all the online polls I've seen he is winning them so I hope the people doing thos polls actually vote. Look at Kate - it took her 18 years to be nominated then she smashed it every year until she left!

I get the feeling that this year will be PTTR dominated again, though it is more hopeful having so many more castmembers nominated this year compared to last year. I think Luke Mitchell is a shoo-in for new talent, I don't think any of the other nominees have a chance against him really. I don't get why Kate Bell is nominated for H&A either, considering she was only on the show for a few months, and hasn't been seen since. Ashleigh Brewer deserves that one in my opinion. I'm pretty happy with the rest of the nominations, and I honestly wasn't surprised to see Esther nominated for the Gold Logie, I was one of the people that voted for her in the nomination round. :P

Also, really pleased to see Jess Tovey recognized for her awesome work she did last year, I think she's going to be a tough one to beat actually. Considering how popular Adelle was, and still are. :D Both her and Todd have a good chance to win.

Sad to see Tessa wasn't nominated. :( I think she deserves a nomination atleast, but I guess Nicole's too hated by Adelle fans at the moment. Lol. I'd rather see Tessa nominated over Rebecca Breeds, to be honest.

Archived