2010 Logies

Guest MeganSaturday

Don't get me started on the fact that Kate Bell was robbed. It's almost as bad as Matt Preston winning TALENT for being a judge. Is there any proper confirmation about the Gold Logie other than Twitter? I don't want to get excited if it turns out it's not true...

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never been more happy about a Logies win ever. (only other person that has ever come close to that kind of respect for me is Claudia Karvan, but that's another story) I actually stood up and applauded. Ray is a legend and I'm so glad he was honoured for it his contribution to Australian television (and theatre)

I'm dissapointed Jess didn't win most pop actress but losing to Rebecca Gibney is nothing to be ashamed of. Yay for Luke, he was a shoe in. I like Kate Bell too but she's been on tv before haa as well so it's not as if she was "new" either.

My pick of best dress for the night was easily Margot Robbie, with Jessica Marias runner up, and from the haa crew Rebecca Breeds was stunning.

I like Kate Bell too but she's been on tv before haa as well so it's not as if she was "new" either.
She was in a kid's show, which apparently doesn't count. Rebecca Breeds was in Blue Water High too and she was nominated for Best New Talent last year. Ashleigh Brewer was in a kid's show and she was nominated this year. But Carrie's been a regular on Rove for years and years <_< It just doesn't seem at all fair.

Congrats to Ray, he gave the best speech of the night.

Big congratulations to Luke and Ray tonight! I loved Ray's speech. When Bert announced he had won everyone in the room was so pleased for him it was great to see.

I loved that Esther brought her Dad with her, how sweet.

Best dressed H&A girl for me was Ada. She looked simply stunning. Slightly off topic, but was Jodi there?

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I was disappointed for Jess as she was brilliant last year but everyone up for that award was brilliant so it was always going to be hard to win.

Archived