2010 Logies

Guest MeganSaturday

^The logies arent live!? I didn't know that!

I actually found out about Ray winning from snooping on Dannii's twitter actually!!

Yeah, me too! I'd say Kris probably text her to tell her who had won as he was there. I think there is about a half hour time delay when they show them.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^The logies arent live!? I didn't know that!

I actually found out about Ray winning from snooping on Dannii's twitter actually!!

I don't have a problem with the Logies not being Live but there are 2 things i have a problem with

1/ If they are going to delay it, make it only 5-10 minutes like other delayed shows are, not 30 mins+

2/ Seeing they were so far behind on telly they obviously had plenty of time to beep out the swearing that Claudia Karvan managed to let out yet they didn't.... Don't get me wrong i wish they the stars did it more often, you know "let their hair down" as the saying goes... but usually these types of broadcasts beep out any profanity etc no matter how delayed the telecast is.

Sorry i have another problem lol

It's about time that the Logies go to channel 7 :wink::P

Channel 9 is crap lol

Was Kate at the Logies? I havent seen any pictures of her.

From TV Week -

Why wasn't Kate Ritchie at the Logies this year?

Apparently, Kate was stranded in Europe due to the volcanic ash crisis and couldn't get a flight home in time to get organised for the event. Although she arrived back in Sydney before the Logies, the disruption to her schedule ruled out her annual trip to Melbourne for the awards. Kate's Cops LAC co-star Martin Dingle Wall added: "Well, isn't that the most random thing? What is the Logies without Kate Ritchie?! Do we fend for ourselves? I'm sure she'll be back in fighting form next year."

Was Kate at the Logies? I havent seen any pictures of her.

From TV Week -

Why wasn't Kate Ritchie at the Logies this year?

Apparently, Kate was stranded in Europe due to the volcanic ash crisis and couldn't get a flight home in time to get organised for the event. Although she arrived back in Sydney before the Logies, the disruption to her schedule ruled out her annual trip to Melbourne for the awards. Kate's Cops LAC co-star Martin Dingle Wall added: "Well, isn't that the most random thing? What is the Logies without Kate Ritchie?! Do we fend for ourselves? I'm sure she'll be back in fighting form next year."

Thanks Julie, thought it was strange alright cos I read before she had an automatic invite to the Logies for life after winning Gold.

Archived