2010 Logies

Guest MeganSaturday

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so thrilled for Ray that he won the gold - it's been long overdue; and of course a huge congratulations to Luke as well.

Another successful year for H&A at the Logies :)

This year was so much more fun and yay to Ray.

I never knew Ray was married. I always had the feeling he wasn't and Home and Away was his family.

I like Kate Bell too but she's been on tv before haa as well so it's not as if she was "new" either.
She was in a kid's show, which apparently doesn't count. Rebecca Breeds was in Blue Water High too and she was nominated for Best New Talent last year. Ashleigh Brewer was in a kid's show and she was nominated this year. But Carrie's been a regular on Rove for years and years <_< It just doesn't seem at all fair.

Rebecca's series of Blue Water High was running at the same time as Home and Away. I agree about the others, though, and I'd add Anna Hutchison being nominated for the Graham Kennedy Award in spite of her roles on Shortland Street and Power Rangers Jungle Fury. I don't get why overseas shows aren't taken into account here. The worst one I've seen (he wasn't nominated but he was on the short-list) was Brian McFadden for hosting Football Superstar.

Congrats to Luke and Ray. Loved the Salary Cap joke. :lol:

Ada's dress was my favourite I think it was beautiful!! Lynne also looked really lovely as did Emily and I loved Amy's dress. Tessa's dress was lovely but I wasn't a huge fan of the hair. It's a shame not that many of the guys were shown, maybe some pictures will come out a bit later.

Still so happy for Ray :D

Ray wasn't even on the shortlist last year - maybe next year they should shortlist Lynne McGranger and Cornelia Frances and give these great performers a chance too. It's so nice to see a deserving winner.

Archived