2010 Logies

Guest MeganSaturday

I'm thrilled for Ray. He totally deserved it :D Kind of disappointed there's no cast pictures though, certainly compared to recent years pictures are lacking. A little bummed Jon didn't go (well i assume right now as there's no pics or anything).

Definitely think Ada and Amy win best dressed, they both looked amazing.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to both winners - well deserved!!!

Can i also ask if anyone else notice the constant kissing on the cheek Lynne (Irene) was giving Luke Jacobs (Angelo) when both Luke and Ray won their awards? It wasn't just a quick peck it was a constant muah muah muah muah muah muah over and over and over again.... I find this to be very creepy seeing Luke Jacobs didn't win anything lol

Congrats to both winners - well deserved!!!

Can i also ask if anyone else notice the constant kissing on the cheek Lynne (Irene) was giving Luke Jacobs (Angelo) when both Luke and Ray won their awards? It wasn't just a quick peck it was a constant muah muah muah muah muah muah over and over and over again.... I find this to be very creepy seeing Luke Jacobs didn't win anything lol

Haha,Yeah i noticed that aswell!

:wink:

Congrats to both Luke and Ray! :D

I loved Ray's speech. It was brilliant.

On the fashion - I seem to be the only person who isn't fussed on Ada's dress. The top of it was nice but the bottom, not so much. I don't what was going on with the big hair either.

Well done to Ray for winning the Gold Logie. Its great that the long serving actors on drama series get recognition, instead of being ignored.

Also congratulations to Luke Mitchell.

Are the Logies like the Australian TV Oscars? Or whatever the Americans call the TV Oscars - Emmies?

Archived