2010 Logies

Guest MeganSaturday

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sooooo Happy for Jess... she deserves it, her work on the drug storyline and her exit storyline was just incredible! an amazing actress!

Kate Bell so happy for her too, she was amazing. i really hope she comes back one day.

and eeeeek for Todd... he is just an outstanding actor, blows me away!!!!!!!

I think it's a real shame Jon didn't win for his acting in 2009...especially when you consider the other actors who did beat him *cough*luke*cough* But the majority of this years nominees just proves to me that it's more a popularity contest than a reflection of the best actors/actresses.

Totally shocked by Esther, I don't think she's done any outstanding acting to deserve it.

I hope Ray gets the Gold and I wouldn't mind seeing Jess winning - she definetely deserves to be there.

Great for Ray and i really think he deserves it.

Really surprised by Esther and Luke. No dount they're popular but for the most part their acting skills leave a lot to be desired. It's a shame these award shows are more about popularity these days rather who can actually act better.

I'm happy for Jessica though, she had a great last year and pulled off some difficult storylines.

I am STOKED for Wil Anderson in the Gold Logie Nominees. I love that there is quite a few comedians there aka Adam Hills, Sean Micallef, Paul McDermott. I don't htink Esther deserves to be in the Gold Logie category. I really hope a comedian takes it out, all the better if its Wil Anderson. I really hope Josh Thomas gets Most Popular New Male Talent too. I think it shows that as a society we are more into letting comedians have shows and enjoying the comedy of life rather than constant drama shows.

WOW! I totally didn't expect that many nods for H&A - well done. I am delighted Ray has finally been recognised and hope he at least wins one award. Surprised at Jess being nominated given the fact she left so long ago. I think the last time H&A had three in the Most Popular Actress was 06 with Bec Kate and Ada. Out of the three this year, I would prefer for Esther to win but I think it will go to Rebecca Gibney again. I was surprised Rebecca Brieds was nominated over Jodi.Most Popular Actor has to be between Ray and Todd.

I am surprised Dannii Minogue wasn't nominated as she was shortlisted - is she not as popular Down Under as she is here?

Archived