Justin Jefferies - Matt Walker

Zetti

I know he hasnt come on screen for Australia yet

but I was wondering what people thought about the hype around him and the rumour about him being in army?

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Insert spoiler tags.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I think I am in love with Justin Jeffries!! :wub:

Not much to say about him yet but hey I've seen what he looks like now so I'm allowed to love him :P

I do like all the mysteriousness of his arrival thought! I am quite intrigued as to who else was in the car after his accident! As for the blood, seeing as its the same type as his own I am thinking a family member, Larry maybe (except hes in prison) or his other brother Sean .......

I'm really liking Justin, and the actor too. Something very natural and honest about the way he portrayals the character. There is no big drama or angst for a change, which is refreshing in a new character. I hope he sticks around and is not just a short-term guest.

OK I think I am in love with Justin Jeffries!! :wub:

Not much to say about him yet but hey I've seen what he looks like now so I'm allowed to love him :P

I do like all the mysteriousness of his arrival thought! I am quite intrigued as to who else was in the car after his accident! As for the blood, seeing as its the same type as his own I am thinking a family member, Larry maybe (except hes in prison) or his other brother Sean .......

As somone said on the discussion thread,

just because the blood that was on Justin was the same type as him, doesn't mean it is a family member.

They aren't that many blood types, so you don't have to be related to someone to have the same blood type.

Both Sean and Larry are in prison,

I wonder if the other passenger is someone the viewers know or not.

I love Justin Jefferies so far.

Thank you yahoo7 for the interview of Todd & Matt. I thought there was something different with Matt's voice. He's a New Zealander! :P

I didn't watch headland so he will always be Justin Jefferies to me :D He has a attractive looking body too. I do think that Todd/Matt look alike.

I hope we get lots of scenes with Justin with/or without Aden. He seems like a really responsible, driven young man. I like that.

"For all you diehard headland fans out there"

"HEATH!"

&&&

"Can we hug it?"

:wub::wub::wub:

Couldn't agree more. <3<3<3 I think my heart swelled three sizes watching that video. They are just so adorable and brotherly. Please continue to be that awesome Todd and Matt, okay?

I was scared/worried/anxious/nervous/excited about this Justin storyline, but it has definitely been worth the wait. It's awesome casting, and the ability of Todd and Matt to pull of this intricate and tricky dynamic has been epic. I adore everything those two choose to be. They haven't really said a lot to each other, in terms of a giant recap of both Aden and Justin's lives and what's happened since they've been apart, but it is dispersed in such a way as it really wets my appetite for more. We're finding out bits and pieces just as Justin and Aden are becoming reaquainted and I like that so very much.

I met Matt when he was in Headland and agree he's rediculously yummy.He and Todd are good together.

To be honest I'm not enjoying it as much as I could be.I hope they're kept separate from Gina and Palmer episodes because I get so mad at them and hate them so much the rest of the episode doesn't matter.