Justin Jefferies - Matt Walker

Zetti

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad Justin is finally here...I have been waiting for him for too long! I think that Matt and Todd are great as brothers, they have cast them very well! Can't wait to see how their relationship will develop, and how he will effect Aden and Nicole's relationship, because I have a feeling he will! :P Hope he sticks around for a while yet! :)

Not sure what to make of Justin at the moment.At first I quite liked him but now he seems to have a bit of a sinister edge to him.It feels like he felt guilty for abandoning Aden so he decided to come to town and sort his life out for him.Problem is he seems to have some very fixed ideas about what Aden should do:His "Join the army" idea seems to have evolved from a suggestion to an obsession and it feels like he doesn't like Nicole because he sees her as getting in the way.Ironically, it's making Aden seem a lot more sorted than he is.

To me, I don't think Justin is really overly pressuring Aden into the army he has suggested it but Aden ignored the suggestion. I feel like Justin is emphasising what benefits Aden can gain from joining the army such as education, it's not all about killing people. Justin I guess is trying to show Aden that just because their grandfather went into the army and was a bad person doesn't mean that Aden or Justin will become a bad person as a result of the army.

I don't think Nicole is really doing anything for Aden, and I liked how Justin made it very clear to Nicole that he didn't like the fact that she was a means of stopping Aden from joining the army/or leaving Summer Bay. I really don't see a future for Nicole, whether the character of Aden stayed on the show for years, I don't see Nicole really as marriage material, or long term for Aden in particular. She's still got a lot of growing up to do.

Aden hasn't really set a goal for his future career wise, so far he has only made ends meat doing dead end jobs, but his brother is trying to pesuade him into taking a new direction in life that will give him a head start in a new life, that will benefit him long term and money wise.

I hope Aden and Justin leave together, and I hope Aden goes to uni and maybe studies psycology. I think it's good that Justin knows what he wants to be in this case a lawyer. Nicole and Aden need to journey onto their own patterns. Nicole has got her fashion. So no, I don't peceive Justin having an obession with the army. He's just imforming Aden of the possbilities that can come from joining the army.

P.s - sorry for the rant, and yes I am bias when it comes to Naden.

Home and Away newcomer Matthew Walker may secure a more regular role on the soap, a report has claimed.

Last month, viewers saw Walker make his debut as Aden Jefferies' (Todd Lasance) brother Justin for what was intended to be a one-off guest stint.

Since then, Justin has proved a hit with viewers and some fans are calling for him to set up home in Summer Bay even though Aden is leaving later this year.

A show source told TV Week: "Matthew isn't a permanent cast member at this time, but the bosses are really impressed with his work.

"There's every chance [Justin] could become a recurring character."

Walker previously played student Heath Forbes on the short-lived soap Headland, which was originally commissioned as a Home and Away spinoff before later being reworked as a stand-alone show.

digitalspy.co.uk

Good news, he seems like a fine actor so far.

Edited by Snapp

Home and Away newcomer Matthew Walker may secure a more regular role on the soap, a report has claimed.

Last month, viewers saw Walker make his debut as Aden Jefferies' (Todd Lasance) brother Justin for what was intended to be a one-off guest stint.

Since then, Justin has proved a hit with viewers and some fans are calling for him to set up home in Summer Bay even though Aden is leaving later this year.

A show source told TV Week: "Matthew isn't a permanent cast member at this time, but the bosses are really impressed with his work.

"There's every chance [Justin] could become a recurring character."

Walker previously played student Heath Forbes on the short-lived soap Headland, which was originally commissioned as a Home and Away spinoff before later being reworked as a stand-alone show.

digitalspy.co.uk

Good news, he seems like a fine actor so far.

If Justin does become a recurring character, it would give Aden a reason to come back and visit. fingers crossed.

To me, I don't think Justin is really overly pressuring Aden into the army he has suggested it but Aden ignored the suggestion. I feel like Justin is emphasising what benefits Aden can gain from joining the army such as education, it's not all about killing people. Justin I guess is trying to show Aden that just because their grandfather went into the army and was a bad person doesn't mean that Aden or Justin will become a bad person as a result of the army.

I don't think Nicole is really doing anything for Aden, and I liked how Justin made it very clear to Nicole that he didn't like the fact that she was a means of stopping Aden from joining the army/or leaving Summer Bay. I really don't see a future for Nicole, whether the character of Aden stayed on the show for years, I don't see Nicole really as marriage material, or long term for Aden in particular. She's still got a lot of growing up to do.

Aden hasn't really set a goal for his future career wise, so far he has only made ends meat doing dead end jobs, but his brother is trying to pesuade him into taking a new direction in life that will give him a head start in a new life, that will benefit him long term and money wise.

I hope Aden and Justin leave together, and I hope Aden goes to uni and maybe studies psycology. I think it's good that Justin knows what he wants to be in this case a lawyer. Nicole and Aden need to journey onto their own patterns. Nicole has got her fashion. So no, I don't peceive Justin having an obession with the army. He's just imforming Aden of the possbilities that can come from joining the army.

P.s - sorry for the rant, and yes I am bias when it comes to Naden.

If Justin had suggested it once, Aden had said no and he'd accepted it that would be fine but it feels like almost every conversation they have is centred around Justin trying to get Aden to join the army and Aden saying no.It's as if Justin thinks the army "saved" him and so Aden needs it to save him, except that Aden's already been saved by having people like Roman, Belle, Nicole and Morag believe in and support him.It's almost beginning to feel like Justin's trying to get Aden to join a cult!

I don't think Justin's attitude towards Nicole is directed towards her as a person.I think if he'd come back and found Aden with Belle(who was, after all, the original reason that Aden chose to stay in Summer Bay and take a dead end job instead of going to uni)he'd be saying exactly the same thing, rightly or wrongly, that she's got her photography and Aden's got nothing, that she's holding him back and stopping him finding something that would set him up for the future.