Georgina Watson - Jaclyn Albergoni

MTerry

I have been told that

Watson accidentally hurts Heath and the other Riverboys go after her.

If this is true (and I hope it's not), then I hope they don't succeed or get away with it. Be very annoyed if they do as unlike Charlie, she's actually doing her job.

I think that Watson's such a good cop & great for the show, she's always intent on doing her job properly & she has the funny side to her aswell which I like. But I always bare in mind that if she was a regular on the show & as a cop then she wouldn't be made to be seen & written so good at times. She along with the others would have times where she would make mistakes & maybe get involved with people that she shouldn't necessarily get involved with because she would have more storylines & be a bigger part of the show. But since she only makes appearances when there's big cases involved or something then she is always going to be seen as a good cop who does her job & doesn't get involved with too many different characters on the show.

I think that Watson's such a good cop & great for the show, she's always intent on doing her job properly & she has the funny side to her aswell which I like. But I always bare in mind that if she was a regular on the show & as a cop then she wouldn't be made to be seen & written so good at times. She along with the others would have times where she would make mistakes & maybe get involved with people that she shouldn't necessarily get involved with because she would have more storylines & be a bigger part of the show. But since she only makes appearances when there's big cases involved or something then she is always going to be seen as a good cop who does her job & doesn't get involved with too many different characters on the show.

I'd love to see a lot more of her but not as a regular because I'd doubt they'd waste much time compromsing her, probably over some supposedly hot guy or make her do something really stupid to make her look incompetent.

Watson shows how the police should act and when they have her with Charlie, her behaviour highlights where Charlie goes wrong (which is becoming far to common) and she also brings the humour to Charlie's seriousness. Have to admire how she sticks to her guns when her commanding officer is clearly not up to the job, especially these days; Charlie really is a horrible role model for younger cops like Watson. Unlike Charlie, she knows exactly what sort of man Brax is and hopefully, with her looking over Charlie's shoulder, Charlie will stick to her guns and go after them (not hopeful with this though.)

Not all cops should be seen as incompetent and/or corrupt like the regular ones seem to become, which is why they need to have cops like Watson, those who do their job and do it properly. I just hope that they don't ruin her by turning her into Charlie.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, my name is Nikki and I have just gotten in to watching Home & Away and I feel that Gergina Watson is my favourite Home & Away character. I think she is amazing. I hope a storyline that centres around Watson would be made because that would be really interesting. I also would like to say that Jaclyn Albergoni is a beautiful actress.

Edited by darkcloud

Yeah I loved Fitzy too, but she worked best with Jack! :wub:

Watson works well with Charlie!

Oh I forgot about Fitzy, she never did return from that maternity leave did she?

I do love the fiesty relationship between Charlie and Watson though, so I'd say I probably prefer Watson. She has made the character stand out so much more than she could have. I read an interview with the actress who plays her and she said she has invented a whole backstory for Watson and reason why she became a cop. She obviously puts a lot into the role - more than is asked of her. I think the writers should recognise this and - not necessarily make her a regular character but - keep her around as much as they can.

Here's a blast from the past, anyone remember Terri Garner?

Edited by beau_t