Georgina Watson - Jaclyn Albergoni

MTerry

Very much underused, wish they would do more with her, make her more mainstream in the show. She is mostly used as someone for a regular to bounce their lines off. And I don't like that they have Charlie many a time speak quite dismissively to her, Charlie and her by now should have a bit more depth to their association with each other. I think that Watson will stay a background character until they put her in more natural positions with people, as in every day life ones, if she was say in need of new digs for whatever reason, and she took a room at Irene's say, then you would see her in more friendlier type conversations with people, and some real bonds develop between her and the different characters in the show.

They keep her so one purpose in the show, I feel sorry for the actress, I think she would be fun as a regular cast member in the show, her status needs to be raised in the show. Her being called Georgina or Georgie at times wouldn't hurt, that someone sees her more than that of being just Watson to them.

Very much underused, wish they would do more with her, make her more mainstream in the show. She is mostly used as someone for a regular to bounce their lines off. And I don't like that they have Charlie many a time speak quite dismissively to her, Charlie and her by now should have a bit more depth to their association with each other. I think that Watson will stay a background character until they put her in more natural positions with people, as in every day life ones, if she was say in need of new digs for whatever reason, and she took a room at Irene's say, then you would see her in more friendlier type conversations with people, and some real bonds develop between her and the different characters in the show.

They keep her so one purpose in the show, I feel sorry for the actress, I think she would be fun as a regular cast member in the show, her status needs to be raised in the show. Her being called Georgina or Georgie at times wouldn't hurt, that someone sees her more than that of being just Watson to them.

Hi Guys,

A friend of mine told me about this blog so i thought that i would say hi and also just wanted to thank you for your support. I haven't been back on set for a while now so i'm not sure that i am coming back this year. :(

But i am so thankful for all of you.... And yes it was quite frustrating that i haven't been able to explore my character more. But channel 7 and the Home and Away team have been great to me, so keep on watching the show.

Its the people like you who make the show, so thank you once again. I hope to be back .

x x Jaclyn A.

Watson :)

• 4 months later...

It was good to see Georgina Watson making an appearance in the show this week, a start of more to come perhaps?

The scene made for an interesting one in the ep, the two characters/actresses had a nice scene together, they worked well together in the bit of storyline that played out between them.

^Oh good!That's something to look forward to for those of us watching at UK pace, it's been a while. I'm kind of wondering if we'll see a bit more of her now that Angelo isn't at the police station anymore, it might result in Charlie being paired up with her more often.

• 2 weeks later...