Georgina Watson - Jaclyn Albergoni

MTerry

When Heath got tasered, they made it seem like it was going to be a big deal for Watson, but as usual they didn't follow through on it because let's face it, Watson is just a guest character, it doesn't matter to the writers/producers that all the viewers really like her!

It should matter were the viewers they would'nt have a show without us :D

Georgina Watson is my fav ever cop she takes no messing

• 2 months later...

It's about time they give Watson a main storyline. :)

We don't know where Watson is living..? We never get to see her out of her police working hours.

we don't see her in love with anyone.? :wub:

It's about time, we got to see all of this from Watson.

• 11 months later...

She did have some decent stuff towards the end of last year with Ruby and Casey, when she was making that delicate balance of showing compassion towards them whilst still doing her job.Think that's actually the last time we saw her but she'd had a gap of a few months prior to that so hopefully she'll be turning up before too long.

On Jaclyn's Facebook page, she said in February that she hadn't been called back for a while and there was nothing for the future. :unsure:

It would have been nice to learn more about her than her first name, especially after all the time she was on the show and she did have her fans - someone on FB has even started up a Bring Back Watson page.

It's just my luck though, that the characters I like most these days, are recurring or guest characters who just vanish.

I do hope Watson will pop up some time in the future though and this wouldn't be the first time where she's disappeared for a lengthy period of time - wonder where Watson disappears to :P ?

• 3 years later...