Keep Your Enemies Even Closer

Guest HeavenForbid

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it DOM whos calling Belle!!!!! dang I don't like Ruby. Really gd though

It was Drew who was calling Belle. I thought I put that in the chapter when Drew came back. If I didn't, I meant too. Whoops...

Thank you all for the comments for the last chapter. Here is the next chapter :) Hope you enjoy it and I want to wish all my readers a very Happy New Year! Hopeyou all had a great night last night :wink:

Chapter Ten

Ruby happily walked over to Irene’s house. She was having a good day, meeting a cute guy like Drew the day before, having Geoff all to herself, the sun was shinning. Everything was fantastic. The door was open, so she walked right in. Irene always told her to do so if she was coming over.

“Geoff??” She called out looking around the downstairs of the house.

Geoff came running down the stairs, startled “Ruby, what are you doing here?”

“I thought we could hang out or something today?” Ruby suggested from the bottom of the stairs.

“Um…err, I don‘t know Ruby” Geoff replied as Nicole appeared at the top of the stairs.

“Oh, hello Nicole” Ruby spat and crossed her arms.

Nicole smirked and wrapped her arms around Geoff “Hey, Ruby”

“Maybe another time, yeah?” Geoff asked, hoping Ruby wouldn’t be annoyed

“That‘s fine, Geoff” Ruby smiled, painfully “You guys have fun!”

Ruby walked out the house. Once she was off the property, her smiles turned into frustration. She would not give up Geoff that easily. And Nicole would be naïve to think she would.

“You can take control of taking the orders and cleaning up tables” Aden told Drew as they walked around the diner.

Drew nodded as they walked into the kitchen area.

“Bring the orders to Irene and Colleen, or whoever is here. Roman will be around too” Aden informed Drew

“I think I got it” Drew replied looking at the door, waiting for his first customer.

“There isn‘t much to get. Take orders, serve people, they pay” Aden snarled

Drew laughed “Obviously, places have different ways of doing things. Such as, some peoples would have a little poem or something to say before taking orders!”

Drew stopped for a second before turning to Aden and whispering “Do you don‘t, do you?”

“No, we don‘t!” Aden laughed as he watched a customer come in “There you go!”

Drew walked over to the table after a couple of minutes “Can I take your order?”

Aden watched as Drew was polite to the customers. Was he as bad as Aden was making him out to be? Maybe it was just because he was Belle’s ex-boyfriend and that he let her go two years ago. Either way, he promised Belle there would be no fights.

Belle turned over in her bed. She looked at her clock. Eleven o’clock. Maybe it was time to get up. She picked out her clothes for the day and went for a quick shower. After getting dressed, and looking more presentable, she went to the kitchen to find Geoff and Nicole preparing lunch.

“Great, I have food being made for me!” She laughed as Nicole said it was no problem.

“There is a lot of food! I don‘t know who Geoff thought he was cooking for” Nicole sighed, looking around “More like a football team than two people…well now three.”

“Geoff likes his food, I wouldn‘t be surprised if it was all for him” Belle joked as she grabbed a carrot to nip on.

“Well that is true, I do like my food. I‘m not going to lie” Geoff replied while starting serve up the food.

“What you guys doing today?” Belle asked sitting at the table with Geoff and Nicole

“Thinking of a night in with a couple of movies, yourself?” Geoff asked taking the salt and pouring it all over his food.

“Aden is working at the moment, I‘ll have to see after then”

“Ah yeah, working with Drew” Nicole said, worried. She knew Aden too well.

“He promised there would be no fights” Belle smiled, but secretly terrified that both were in hospital at this very moment.

“Table 8, ready! Table 2, ready! Table 9, ready!” Aden was shouting the orders at Drew who was keeping up.

They day was going fast for the boys. They hadn't spoken much, just getting on with their work. After a hard days work, Aden and Drew were cleaning up together. While Aden was sweeping the floor, Drew was cleaning the tables.

“You did good today” Aden replied, showing he didn’t want any fighting

“Thanks, I‘m surprised I could keep up!” Drew laughed

There was an awkward silence as the two boys continued with their cleaning. Drew wanted to say something but didn’t know when to say it or what to say.

“Guys you finished in here?” Roman asked coming into them.

“About ten minutes” Aden replied looking around at what had to be done.

“I‘ll be in the staff room, shout when finished” Roman said and walked off leaving them alone again.

“Listen man…” Aden began “No hard feeling yeah? You‘re back, and we all have to deal with that. You aren‘t going anywhere, so may as well try and get along, right?”

“I‘m glad you said that, I didn‘t know how to put it” Drew replied. “Time for a new start. I don‘t want to cause you and Belle any pain”

“Friends?” Aden suggested

“I‘m not saying friends, it‘s too soon but not enemies…” Drew responded.

That was good enough for Aden. There would be no fights with Drew, which meant none with Belle. It was a new start and with the new school year coming up, Aden was going to make it the best year ever.

Preview:

- The school year begins

sorry I haven't commented in awhile.. I didn't see you update!

Great update! I'm glad everyones happy again, but it's not normally happy for long!?

I have a feeling Ruby is going to do something and I don't like the sound of that!

Update soon xx

I didn't see there was an update :o Oh well, at least I'm reading it now !

I really liked that chapter. I'm glad Nicole and Geoff are back together, but I don't think Ruby will give up that easily...

Glad that Drew and Aden are working together without fighting. I wonder how long that will last for ... ?

Update again soon, and I hope you have a great new year as well !

Ahhh my favourite fanfic didn't disappoint. That was good. But I was very impressed with the boys behaving themselves. All I'm thinking is that they must be dying to throtte each other. But noble Aden has kept his word so far, but Belle must know it too that sooner or later one of them will crack. I will be very surprised if they manage to get along :lol: But even if that time comes, Aden can take him :D He's alot stronger than Drew is :D

I love your writing style. It's easy to read and follow and every character is written as the characters have been portrayed on home and away. The way you write their dialogue and the way you've crafted the scenes are just perfect!

I wonder if Drew is just pretending to get on with Aden and when Aden thinks that Drew is no longer a threat and it's all just in his head, Drew might make a move, or become like some kind of crazy stalker who must have Belle. If that's the case, I hope Aden nothing serious happens to Aden. Aden is so much better than Drew. But I like reading these scenes that convey the competition between Drew and Aden. It will be a battle for Belle, if Drew truly wants her back.

Please don't leave me hanging for too long! I do have one request though for the next chapter, more adelle please :P

So to sum up: I LOVED IT!!!!

Archived