Keep Your Enemies Even Closer

Guest HeavenForbid

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all for your kind comments :)

Chapter Four

Noon arrived and Ruby made her way to the beach in her bikini, that she got in Milan. Charlie made her wrap a towel around her, which she instantly took off the minute she turned the corner, out of Charlie’s side. Ruby was stunning and she knew it. She had the figure and she knew how to work it. It was time to put her plans into motion and wearing her red bikini should get Geoff a little excited…

Nicole waved as she saw Ruby walking down the beach. She was full as smiles because every guy who was at the beach was either staring at her or whistling at her. But she didn’t want their attention, she only wanted Geoff’s attention.

“Afternoon guys” Ruby beamed sitting down on the soft sand.

Belle and Aden were in the water, messing around. Geoff and Nicole were lying on the sand sunbathing. Ruby got out her towel and placed it on the sand, she sat on it while chatting to Nicole and Geoff.

“Do you know if you will be staying her forever?” Nicole asked, rubbing sun cream on Geoff.

“Oh, I am not sure yet” Ruby replied, taking a drink from her bag “But I hope so”

Nicole sat down, finishing with Geoff. She took off her sundress to show a pink bikini, another cheap item of clothing Ruby thought to herself. Ruby slyly took out yogurt from her bag. Opening it, she pretended to tip, spilling it all off Nicole.

“Arghhhhh” Nicole screamed “What are you doing?!”

“Oh...I‘m…I‘m so sorry!” Ruby said, secretly laughing instead. She grabbed a towel and began wiping the yogurt off Nicole while still apologising.

“Nic, relax! Just go to the diner and get some wet tissue to wipe it off your top” Geoff suggested, trying to calm her down.

“Ugh” Nicole raged and walked off down to Belle and Aden who were looking up to see what was going on.

“Geoff, I‘m so sorry” Ruby said after Nicole left “I didn‘t mean to ruin her clothes”

Geoff smirked “Don‘t worry about it. It was an accident, Ruby. Nicole tends to overreact about certain things. She knows you didn't mean it.”

“I just hope she knows that” Ruby replied, looking at Nicole down at the water.

“Hey, could you put some lotion on me?” Ruby asked after a couple of minutes.

“Yeah sure” Geoff replied, grabbing the lotion and rubbing Ruby’s back.

Nicole turned around to walk back up to Geoff. Once she spotted what appeared to be Ruby laughing and acting ticklish at Geoff rubbing sun cream on her, she stormed up the beach outraged. Belle and Aden quickly ran up the beach, knowing this wouldn’t be good.

“What do you think you are doing?!” Nicole snapped, grabbing the lotion out of Geoff’s hand and throwing it away.

“God, Nicole. Don‘t you trust your own boyfriend?” Ruby sniggered “He was just rubbing lotion on me, I don‘t want to get burnt with this heat”

“I know exactly what you are doing, Ruby and you better back off. Geoff is my boyfriend”

“Girls, please!” Geoff said, getting embarrassed as everyone was looking at them fighting.

“Ruby, you should leave” Aden suggested before things got way out of hand.

“You know, it isn‘t my fault that Nicole doesn‘t trust him” Ruby snarled as she gathered her things together “All I did was ask him to but cream on me”

“Oh, Ruby!” Nicole laughed “You have me so wrong. I do trust Geoff. It‘s you who I don‘t trust.”

Ruby walked off, Nicole winning this battle. At the end of the day, Ruby would win the war. She would get Geoff in the end.

The gang decided to call it a day. As the packed up, someone was lurking in the bushes. His blood boiling as he watched Belle and Aden kissing and cuddling. It was time Aden and Belle knew he was back in Summer Bay…

Ruby slammed the door of Charlie’s house annoyed at Nicole. She needed to get her out of the picture and what she was planning was sure to have Geoff running into someone else’s arms for comfort. Ruby’s arms were wide open, ready to comfort him…

“Rubs, can you come in here?” Charlie called from the kitchen

Ruby went into the kitchen and sat down. “Yes?” she said, wanting to get out of here as fast as possible

“I was speaking to dad and mum earlier….” Charlie began “And we have agreed that it would be best if you stayed here.”

“You mean forever?” Ruby wished, hoping she would say yes

“Well, we said until further notice anyways. Dad and mum can‘t handle you anymore Ruby…It‘s not something you should be proud of!” Charlie snapped looking at the smirk on Ruby’s face

“Oh, no! I’m not smiling at that” Ruby assured her. She was smiling knowing she would be here for a while and could start getting to work on her plans to get Geoff.

“What then?” Charlie asked, taking an interest in Ruby’s life.

“Oh nothing!” Ruby said and got up “Are we finished here?”

“One last thing. We will have to get you enrolled in Summer Bay High” Charlie said and she looked for Miles’ number in her phone.

“Excellent, let me know what I have to do” Ruby told her and walked off leaving Charlie to phone Miles.

Ruby skipped along the landing. Nothing could ruin her day. She was staying in Summer Bay and would be starting Summer Bay High when school started back. All she needed to do was get Geoffrey Campbell and she had the prefect life…

Preview:

- Ruby has a party. What has she got planned?

- Who turns up on Belle’s doorstep?

Archived