Keep Your Enemies Even Closer

Guest HeavenForbid

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL I knew Aden and Drew couldn't resist to fight each other!!! I loved Belle and Drew's conversation at the beginning, I could imagine that happening on the show!

Poor Aden, cuts and briuses :(

Somehow I don't think Drew is going to give up on Belle lightly, he'll fight for her. But we know Belle belongs with Aden :wub: hehe.

Really gooooood update!!!

Update ASAP.

Can't believe Geoff still isn't talking to Nicole, although I suspect Ruby's running interference.She's really got herself into a state.Liked the talk between Belle and Drew and that he seems to have accepted what she said.Shame Aden then waded in with his own brand of "talking."

Poor Nic... She really isn't taking this too well... although its good that Belle has agreed to try and talk to Geoff.

The talk between Drew and Belle was good, I liked how Belle set him straight about her and Aden :)

The promo doesn't sound so good... Ruby and Drew running into one another, sounds like trouble to me... <_< update soon

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for the comments! I hope you all had a great Christmas and have a happy new year! Here is the next update, sorry it has been a while!

Chapter Nine

Aden walked into his house, his face looking at the ground. He was devastated over his fight with Belle, he didn’t know what to do. He loved her too much to lose her, and was determined not too. Roman had walked in just after Aden. They spoke about Nicole before Roman started cooking dinner for them both.

“I have news for you” Roman smiled, while Aden was reading the paper at the table. “You can do a couple of hours at the diner for Leah and myself”

“When do I start?” Aden asked, really not caring about work or anything at the moment.

“Saturday afternoon” Roman replied, as Aden got up and left.

“Sounds good!” he shouted running up to his bedroom.

Two days passed since Nicole went to hospital. She was in her room packing, ready to go home. Two days of being stuck in the same room, two days eating the same food, two days of seeing the same four walls. She was getting tired of it. All she wanted to do was see the beach, get some fresh air and enjoy her last week before school started back up and an intense year of studying and homework began.

Roman and Belle came to pick up Nicole for the hospital. Roman signed his name at the reception desk while the girls walked out to the car.

“Geoff said he would come over and see you” Belle smiled while Nicole’s face lit up.

“Oh, thank you thank you thank you!” Nicole screamed, hugging her best friend.

“He will be there waiting for you with Aden when you get back. I honestly think he wants to work out everything with you, Nic!”

“I hope he does” Nicole wished as she got into the car.

“Well that is all Miss Buckton, thank you for coming in to see me. I shall see you next Monday for the first day of term”

“Thank you for all you have done Mr Copeland” Ruby smiled as she shook Miles’ hand and walked out of his office.

The meeting was over early than was planned. Ruby would have to wait ten minutes before Charlie came to pick her up. She had just paid her school fees and gotten her uniform from Miles. She was all set for her first day in her new school.

As she walked out of the door, she noticed a black haired teenager standing with one foot against the walk, with a smoke in his mouth. He had cuts and buries on his face. He let out a cheeky grin and winked at her as she walked past him. Ruby sat outside the school building, while checking out the guy at the corner of her eye. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw him coming towards her.

“Don‘t suppose you have a light?” he asked with a cigarette in his mouth.

Ruby giggled “You just had one in your mouth”

“The truth is…I needed an excuse to come and talk to a beautiful girl” He admitted to Ruby who blushed. “I‘m Drew…Drew Curtis” he added.

“Hello Drew, lovely to meet you.” Ruby said and Drew sat down beside her.

“Don‘t you have a name?” Drew asked, taking his lighter out of his pocket.

“Ruby”

“Ruby…Cute name. Goes with your looks” Drew flirted.

“Are you new in town?” Ruby asked “I moved a couple of weeks ago”

“I used to live here” Drew replied “Moved back for final year in school. Why I‘m here today? Meeting with the principal. Starting to wish I didn‘t come back. End up coming back and get into fights with people‘s boyfriends.” Drew added, laughing.

“Someone hit you?” Ruby asked, staring at his cuts.

“This idiot is jealous I‘ll take his girlfriend” Drew responded, while taking a drag from his cigarette “But lets not talk about me…Lets talk about you!”

Ruby laughed. She grabbed her bags and stood up “I‘d love too but there is my sister.”

“Shame, I‘d love to get to know you” Drew winked at her

“Maybe another time. Goodbye Drew” Ruby smiled “And try and stay out of fights!”

Ruby got into Charlie’s car. She had no idea who Drew was and what pain he was causing for Belle and Aden. But Ruby wouldn’t care about the devastation he was causing and she was doing the same for Nicole and Geoff. She liked bad boys.

Belle grabbed Nicole’s bags from the car. She and Roman walked ahead of Belle. Once the door opened, Geoff and Aden were sitting on the couch waiting for them to come home. Geoff immediately got up, ran over and gave Nicole a hug. Nicole then burst into tears saying over and over again how sorry she was for what happened.

Belle and Aden walked into the kitchen to give the pair some time to speak about things while Roman had to go to work. Nicole and Geoff sat down together in silence for a few minutes. They didn’t know where to start. Geoff handed Nicole a tissue and wiped away her tears with his fingers.

“Thanks” Nicole laughed while Geoff smiled

“I‘m sorry about what happened, Nicole…”

“No, Geoff! I am.” Nicole replied “I was in the wrong”

“I didn‘t give you a chance to explain” Geoff said disgusted in his behaviour. “I want to hear your side now.”

“I was just waiting for you to come back. And that guy came over and he force himself on me, I was pushing him away” Nicole explained “I would never want to hurt you. I love you”

Geoff hugged Nicole “I‘m sorry I reacted in the way I did. I want us to be together”

“Oh Geoff, I want to be with you forever!”

Nicole leaned in and kissed Geoff. She couldn’t have been happier right now. She had her life back on track and had her boyfriend back in her arms.

Belle and Aden looked on from the kitchen. They walked out to the sitting area in the conservatory.

“I hate how things aren’t great between us” Aden said “I‘m really sorry for what I did, babe”

“Aden, I don‘t think you did…You let your tempter get the better of you. Nicole was lying there and I had no idea what to do! She could have been in serious danger” Belle explained how angry she was at him.

“From now on, things will be different. No fights with Drew. And you said you thought he finally realised that after your conversation”

“I‘m glad you said that” Belle smiled “Because Drew is working at the diner now.”

“He what?” Aden was left speechless as Belle went to get them drinks.

“He is working there now. I‘m sure you will have shifts together…” Belle informed a less than impressed Aden. “Roman told me to warn you that Drew is working there. He doesn‘t want any fights between you guys either.”

Aden was going to try his best to stay out of Drew’s way. But with them working together, he wouldn’t be able to stay out of his way now. Who knew what was going to happen with them working together.

Preview:

- Aden & Drew start working together, with surprising results

- Ruby is less than impressed when she hears that Nicole and Geoff are back together.

Archived