Glee

Jayde

So, the hiatus is already too long and I'm trying to amuse myself. So I want to know; what are your top 5 songs from season 2?

Mine;

1. Teenage Dream

2. I Feel Pretty/Unpretty

3. I Wanna Hold Your Hand

4. Don't You Want Me

5. Thriller/Heads Will Roll

I'm pretty much set on my top 3, but I'm not completely convinced with my other two. I'm interested to see what other people think.

1.Need You Now/Fat Bottomed Girls...I'm way to attached.I'm not choosing,lol.

2.Teenage Dream

3.I Wanna Hold Your Hand

4.I Feel Pretty/Unpretty

5.Landslide

The only ones I'm attached to are Need You Now,FBG and Teenage Dream.The others will likely change.

Edited because it just felt wrong not to have fbg in there but I love Teenage Dream to.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just going to keep bumping this thread during the hiatus because goodness knows, we're going to get rumours and speculation and everything inbetween that will ultimately change when filming commences, because Ryan Murphy can't keep his mouth shut.

But. Chris Colfer for the Emmy! :D So freakin' excited!!

Also, 3D Movie, which I will probably go and see alone because I am sad and don't have IRL friends to fangirl about Klaine in 3D with.

And the fact the Cory, Lea and Chris are leaving at the end of Season 3? I mean, I guess I knew they would graduate the class at the end of Season 3, with them being seniors and all, but it was just weird to me that they picked out those names specifically to mention. Are we then meant to assume that Quinn, Puck Mercedes & Co. are a year younger? Or will they all leave, and it's just they don't want to freak the fans out too much by listing all 12 glee club members.

I'm just going to keep bumping this thread during the hiatus because goodness knows, we're going to get rumours and speculation and everything inbetween that will ultimately change when filming commences, because Ryan Murphy can't keep his mouth shut.

But. Chris Colfer for the Emmy! :D So freakin' excited!!

Also, 3D Movie, which I will probably go and see alone because I am sad and don't have IRL friends to fangirl about Klaine in 3D with.

And the fact the Cory, Lea and Chris are leaving at the end of Season 3? I mean, I guess I knew they would graduate the class at the end of Season 3, with them being seniors and all, but it was just weird to me that they picked out those names specifically to mention. Are we then meant to assume that Quinn, Puck Mercedes & Co. are a year younger? Or will they all leave, and it's just they don't want to freak the fans out too much by listing all 12 glee club members.

I think they're all in the same year which would mean they all leave.If that happens RM might well have signed the shows death certificate.You can't change the entire cast of a show at once and expect people to stay.

Bummer about Lea, Cory and Chris :( But they all have to move on Cory's about 30 and he can't play a high school kid forever

Idina Menzel (Shelby) just posted something on twitter about her having to cancel some of her tour dates due to her filming schedule on glee. I love the fact she'll be back for season 3

Bummer about Lea, Cory and Chris :( But they all have to move on Cory's about 30 and he can't play a high school kid forever

Idina Menzel (Shelby) just posted something on twitter about her having to cancel some of her tour dates due to her filming schedule on glee. I love the fact she'll be back for season 3

But more importantly, does that mean

Beth will be back? Some sort of resolution between Puck and Quinn? And dare I hope, Quick endgame??

Not gonna lie, this is sort of exciting.

Beth will be back? Some sort of resolution between Puck and Quinn? And dare I hope, Quick endgame??

I really hope so. Nothings happened in season to which I was gutted about! Plus

Quinn's a lot better match for puck than lauren

I'm sorry but hell no!Bite your tongue,lol.

I honestly don't understand what people see in those two.They were horrible to each other and only have one thing in common which isn't an issue anymore.

Archived