Glee

Jayde

^ I haven't seen it yet, but I know what you're talking about :wink:

I do want to go see it, but I don't know when I'll have the time. Additionally, I've read spoilers and whatnot about what is left in/taken out of the film, and then I see the trailer and want to punch my computer screen because

they editted it so the Klaine skit is cut short, and no Single Ladies! All I want is to perv on Chris Colfer in a unitard in 3D! Is that too much to ask?!

Speculation for Season 3, anyone? Personally, I'm putting money on a Blaine transfer within the first episode (if not, then at least the first couple). Not that anything has been confirmed.

I"m stuck at home for the next couple of days with laryngitis, so I appropriately watched that episode today :P. I still get goosebumps from Rose's Turn.

I think Blaine will transfer within the first three episodes.

Dianna is sporting some Pink hair and apparently sets fire to a piano with a cigarette or something.That sounds a little ridiculous imo but it'll probably coincide with the return or shelby and as much as I hate to say it Quick.I hate them with a passion and if I can't have my puckleberry i'll be perfectly happy with Luck thank you very much.Especially since I know we'll be getting Finchel which makes me feel sick.

I just have a lot of feelings ok?Not all good,lol.

It sounds like lots of hummelberry will happen to from Lea's tweets.

And a food fight.That should be fun.

Most of that is speculation on my part.The only concrete things are the pink hair,hummelberry scenes and more then likely a food fight based on tweets from Harry and others

Oh and Shelby's return.I guess most of my speculation is regarding her and Quinn.

DSB come on as I typed this.Appropriate.

Just got back from seeing Glee 3D -- and it was not as dodgy as I thought it was going to be. I was always going to eventually see it, because I'm a fangirl and it's my job, but I reserved the right to make inappropriate comments throughout if it sucked. Because I'd heard rumours/reports about how it was editted and what was cut, but it was really, really good.

Mini-Warbler is the cutest kid in existence, and I literally awww'd when he came on. I actually liked the fan stories, which I didn't think I was going to. The numbers were awesome, and I'm hoping there is an extended edition coming out on DVD which includes Single Ladies and the full Klaine skit. I could have done without Gwenyth, but there was a lot of Kurt and Blaine, and Lea Michele is incredible, so that makes up for it.

^ Re:Spoilers above.

Have you seen the on-set pic of Blaine in some amazingly tight red pants? I think the transfer is a done deal. So excited.

Quinn with the pink hair is pretty cool, so maybe over the summer she has an attitude adjustment. It sounds like it's only temporary though. I don't know how a single cigarette would light an entire piano on fire (maybe it's a dream sequence?). I'm excited for the food fight.

• 3 weeks later...

^ I know!! So freakin' excited :D :D :D Like, I think there is nothing I am not looking forward too. I've read some vague spoilers and unconfirmed bits and pieces and everything sounds so awesome. Plus, it seems Australia is getting the new season only 12hours after it airs in the US. Hopefully, it stays like that for the entire season, not ending up lagging weeks behind like it did for Season 2, where is started on par with America, and then went on a massive hiatus over Christmas, with episode 10 airing in February or something. So ridiculous.

Also, the finale of the Glee Project is on this Friday night if anyone has been watching it. I wasn't going to, but some people were discussing it online, so I know who wins, but it seems to be one of those shows where I find the whole premise and format really annoying, but I can't stop watching. Like, in the end the show is about what Ryan Murphy wants, which he probably could have stated from the very beginning and ended the show 9 weeks ago. Instead, they make the contestants jump through hoops, before Ryan says he isn't going to write for them. I know it's his show, and what he comes up with is incredible, I just don't like that it's a very subjective way of determining a winner.

I just want all the Kurt and Blaine, pleaseandthankyou.

I'm only up to Ep 10 of Glee cause Fox 8 on foxtel had reruns of Season 1 and now Season 2 which before my friend talked about it I had never watched but now I have Volume 1 and 2 of Season 1 and Volume 2 of Season 2 the second volume is not out until like October 5th.

Wow last night's Glee was amazing Quinn ditching Glee and the Cheerios and Santana got banned from Glee for setting fire to one of the pianos when it was Quinn who through the cigratte but they must of had specail effects and the food fight was amazing :)

Also Blaine transferred schools and an earlier episode of Season 2 Kurt transferred schools.

Archived