Glee

Jayde

I really want to make some big long-winded comment about the awesomeness of that first episode, but my brain hasn't fully processed that it actually all happened. Like, I read tons of fic over the summer hiatus (unashamedly) and the storylines could have literally been lifted from a fan's imagination (which is definitely a good thing). Bad girl Quinn is so hot, I really do like the Santana storyline with Becky, Schue continues to be the worst teacher in existence (see: revealing your sex life to your principal) and BLAINE IS AT MCKINLEY.

As I said before, I read tons of fic that dealt with the Blaine transfer and saw a multitude of reasons of how and why he leaves Dalton, and you know what? I'm perfectly happy with the reasoning the show gave. It wasn't money, or facing demons, or anything complicated -- It was just, "I want to be close to the person that I love." *sigh* :wub: I really do adore these boys.

Favourite numbers were It's Not Unusual and You Can't Stop The Beat. I've been wanting Glee to do Hairspray for so long that this was so perfect, and Blaine's dorky yet seemingly charming dancing totally made the other number.

I am looking forward to this week's episode of Glee I hope it's as good as the first epidode was.

When Shelby comes back I hope she makes amends with Rachel and I hope bad girl Quinn doesn't/didn't forget about her daughter

• 1 month later...

I've just watched the video for

Last Friday Night

and it is basically everything I ever wanted in a Blaine/New Directions number.

Blaine/Mike, Blaine/Rachel and Blaine/Brittany interactions. Plus, obviously, the Kurt/Blaine twirl and shimmying and Blaine bouncing around like an over-excited puppy.

Guh! I'm so happy :D^_^.

I've also seen the intro to

Damian McGinty's character, Rory, and I'm already crushing on him hard.

I've been so bad at waiting through this hiatus, even though the summer one was so much longer. I just need the episode to come now! Because then we can get on to episode 5.

^ There was just an ad on during Junior Masterchef that showed a small part of Last Friday Night. It also had the 7.30pm timeslot. (I'll be curious to see whether they push back the time for episode 5, given some of the content.)

Help. I'm falling for Rory/Damian and I don't know what to do. I adore all his Irish-isms, particularly his green hat and adoration of all things American. And Rory asking Finn to be his friend, and sort of being a fanboy, was so great. Although, and I don't know if they are doing this on purpose or not, I thought the contradiction between Finn and Rory and Finn and Blaine is so bad. Finn is being a complete hypocrit and it's annoying me to no end. Finn is more than happy to befriend Rory and introduce him to the glee club, and yet when Blaine says or does anything, Finn completely shuts him down. If I was Blaine, I would totally be thinking about going back to Dalton. That being said, I adored Last Friday Night. It was fun and silly and spontaneous and everything I want in New Directions numbers.

One thing Glee has always been good at is calling people out on their crap. So, Santana's rant to Finn about being jealous of Blaine and wanting to kick him straight in the warblers was 100% accurate. But what I didn't like, was then following that up by having Brittany say that Finn was being a bully, when Santana makes a name for herself by tearing people down and insulting them. *sigh* Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

But next week. NEXT WEEK. I can hardly contain my anticipation. And the 8.30 timeslot is back which gives me high hopes that the Australian producers/distributors/whoever won't edit the crap out of the episode. I want everything, dammit.

I loved this weeks episode of Season 3 and I just finished watching EP 17 of Season 2. IN TV Week it says 7:30 but at the end of this weeks it said 8:30 so that's confused me a bit <_<

Archived