Glee

Jayde

Okay, I think I can string some words together to make a proper sentence.

Can I say, off the bat, how much I adored the episode. Like, I don't think there was anything can I could fault. Except maybe the fact that Finn ended up having some sort of pity sex with Rachel? But I don't know, I don't consider them the most functional of couples.

My favourite scene wasn't even what you are probably thinking -- that's not to say the final montage with the yellow lighting and slight blurriness and interlocking fingers and shy smiles and touching noses wasn't wonderful, because it was -- but was in fact the very first Kurt/Blaine scene. In Blaine's bedroom, with Kurt lying on his bed and Blaine dancing like the giant dork he is, and Kurt, who has come so far since Sexy (I choose to belive that episode never happened, I see no baby penguin), Kurt just comes out with the idea of ripping each other's clothes off and getting dirty. And Blaine's reply is just, 'of course!' They are just so comfortable around each other, and this is the first time since Original Song that we've seen them be alone, and not at the Lima Bean or at McKinley or Dalton where people might see them or judge them. This is some sort of sanctuary where they can just be Kurt and Blaine, and actually be as flirty and touchy as they want. I totally wasn't expecting the kiss that followed "Because of the layers?"/"Because of the layers." (which was seriously so flirty, I died of the adorable), but it was so candid and sweet and something that Blaine just does when no one's around.

I have missed the Warblers so much. And now Nick is singing lead and Jeff is jumping on furniture and Sebastian is very attractive, but I never really saw him as a threat to Kurt/Blaine. He's just this other option, and maybe Blaine considers, just for a moment, whether he's supposed to be attracted to Sebastian like that. Whether, he shouldn't just have eyes for Kurt, because honestly, how many people find their soul mates in high school. I thought the scene with Blaine, Sebastian and Kurt was so awkward and amazing, with Kurt being all smiley and lovey towards Blaine and simultaneously shooting daggers at Sebastian and being the one to say yes to the gay bar.

The bar was also some of the most wonderful stuff I've ever scene, especially the moment between Kurt and Karofsky, where it seems like Kurt totally hold anything against Karofsky and instead, they are both looking to the future. Blaine's dorky dancing returns! He's always going to be my favourite. Kurt just leapt off his stool and pushed his way between Blaine and Sebastian, because let's face it, Blaine is too oblivious to actually figure that Sebastian wants anything from him. Blaine doesn't see him as anything to worry about, so why should Kurt?

"This is the best night of my life. I want to live here and make art and help people." I seriously adore Blaine. I can't love him any more. And then things change so fast from being slightly tipsy and handsy to Kurt yelling and Blaine not getting it. Blaine wants to be something he thinks Kurt wants, and Kurt is trying to prove that he's better than Sebastian, and everything just falls apart. I was so emotional when Blaine walked away, and Kurt was left by himself. Heaven forbid if they ever actually break up. I wouldn't survive.

The auditorium scene was so beautiful, with the shadows and them being alone and hands and hearts and Blaine telling Kurt straight out that he doesn't see anything in Sebastian. I also loved that Kurt brought up Rachel and the last time Blaine got drunk, because Blaine does do stupid things, but Kurt is also in love with him -- faults and all. That kiss was so sweet and "You take my breath away", and Blaine really just wants Kurt to be proud of him. And I get the feeling he doesn't get that very often at home, what with the tears in his eyes and quivering voice, and that means more than anything else.

I cannot express how much I liked the fact that it was Kurt who suggested that they go to Blaine's house. Because Kurt is not some fragile petal that's incapable of making up his own mind. Kurt knows what he wants, and he wants Blaine. In every sense of the word.

Other things -- there were other things happening in this episode, right? -- the lack of Sue, Schue and Mercedes meant that I didn't have the urge to punch anyone in the face, which is a nice change. West Side Story was incredible, as was all the music, and how it was interwoven into the story, as opposed to using it side-by-side to the plot, it was actually part of it.

I don't necessarily think Finn and Rachel did the right thing, but I was so impressed with Cory in that last scene where he had to come to the realisation that his dream wasn't going to come true and he would have to come up with a new one. That was brilliantly done, and this is the Finn that I really like.

Overall, I've watched this episode so many times, just for all the coupley moments between Kurt and Blaine, and enjoying the fact that the episode wasn't even about 'the sex' but two people realising that they are meant to be together, no matter what.

*Happy sigh*

I'm no Finchel fan but I didn't really see it as pity sex.Well not completely anyway.I think she'd already made her mind up when she turned up at his place.

I loved the Klaine but I still struggle to believe Finchel belong together even if they didn't annoy me as much as they usually do.

I loved last week's episode of Glee can't wait for episode 6 I read in TV week that

Chord Overstreet will return to his role as Sam in episode 8 and Jonathan Groff as Jesse St James new coach of Vocal Adrelin

• 2 weeks later...

I loved last weke's episode of Glee can't wait for episode 6 I read in TV week that

Chord Overstreet will return to his role as Sam in episode 8 and Jonathan Groff as Jesse St James new coach of Vocal Adrelin

Jon is the only person I'll watch this show for. Jesse better be coming back to whisk Rachel off to NY!

This show started off with so much promise and was supposed to be so different but it's turned into a daytime soap. It's storylines are so cheesy and bad.

I know she can be a bit selfish and a bit scary too sometimes, but I really hope that Quinn and Puck get Beth back. For Puck especially, because he absolutely adores her (when he sings to her :wub:) and you can see that she loves and knows who he is too.

Quinn's intentions are good, I think, and while I know she really only wants Beth for herself, not necessarily for Beth's own good, I do think she should be given at least a chance to be a mother to Beth. After the birth, she didn't even really think about being Beth's mother, and I thought it was quite horrible how Shelby swooped in and claimed Beth for her own! She is a manipulative cow! I don't like her at all! <_<

I don't however think the odds of Quinn getting Beth back are good...I'm not sure what happens in America in the birth mother claims for full custody again. Surely the courts would at least give her a chance to prove herself to be a fit mother...?!

Looking forward to watching 'I Kissed A Girl' tomorrow...looks like there will be one or two sweet scenes between Puck and Quinn :wub: and there might be more info on the Beth situation!

^ See, I'm fully on Shelby's side with this one. Quinn only wants Beth back because she thinks that by getting Beth, her life has to be better than what it currently is. Quinn has problems, and suddenly aquiring a baby full-time isn't going to solve that. Shelby is equipped and ready and suitable, and loves Beth more than anything. I want Puck to be involved, he is so good with her, but Quinn doesn't have Beth's best interests at heart, and that should be the priority. It'll be interesting to see where the show goes with it, because it is a comedy, so it can't get too dark and gloomy with legal battles and things like that. I wonder if they've actually thought this through ...

I sucks that Australia won't be showing any more new episodes on tv until 2012. This happened last year, where we got the Christmas episode in February, because Ten took it off for the summer. So upset. And they wonder why people download the episodes online rather than watching them on tv!

I need Perfect, like yesterday. So many Klaine/Santana feelings.

I'll never understand the logic behind taking it off air.It doesn't help the ratings due to dl.It's be better to keep it on.Most people won't bother with dl when we're only a few hours behind.

I'm with Jen regarding Beth.She won't fix Quinn's problems and she deserves better.Shelby's been her mother for the last year not Quinn.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived