Glee

Jayde

In the absence of any new Glee episodes I've taken to watching all the episodes from Season 1, in order. And I came across something that confused/intrigued me. It seems in the early episodes Karofsky was not on the football team. He was, as far as I can tell, a hockey player. Azimio has always harrassed Finn for choosing football and glee, but Karofsky did not come into the picture until 'Mash-up' (episode 8). When Quinn and Finn are no longer considered popular, Finn initially gets slushied by Karofsky in the hallway. Finn then choves him back going, "What the hell?" in which Karofsky explains that he's been waiting to be able to do that. And now he can because Finn has fallen below the hockey players on the social heriarchy. Quinn then calls Karofsky a puck-head. Throughout this episode whenever Finn is dealing with the football players - them not respecting him as captain - Karofsky is absent. He is not a football player.

I have read so many times that Karofsky was a footballer player on the team with Finn. Finn himself, said that Karofsky was a wide-reciever and would beat him up if he asked him to stop picking on Kurt. So, is this just Glee's poor continuity that has messed up, or something else? I'm not saying it's impossible for Karofsky to play both sports, or even shift from one to the other, but I just think it's interesting that he wasn't always 'in' with the football team crowd. It seems as of 'Mattress' (episode 12) that Karofsky was just grouped with Azimio on the team, for convenience.

Interesting.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG - Chris Colfer won a Golden Globe. I am so ridiculously happy right now :D.

Like, this is significant, you guys.

I can't contian my excitement. I legit squealed so hard when they announced it. Chris looked so pale, and Lea was crying. It is pretty much the greatest thing to exist in the whole entire world. So much love for everything :wub:.

The preview for the PR duet is out.I'm testing my self control by not listening.

You have more self control than me. The moment I got on my computer and found out that it was avaliable I was listening to it.

Finally! Special Education is on tv this coming Monday. Yay for new episodes.

I've seen brief promos for both the Superbowl and Valentine's Day episodes and uhhhhhh!! I need it to be February already.

I need Walbers/New Directions interactions. And Kurt/Blaine at the football game. And Warblers dancing at The GAP.

I also need to get my hands on the Entertainment Weekly with Kurt/Blaine on the cover. Gay boys everywhere! :D

I have a lot of needs, okay?

Archived