Glee

Jayde

Why do they almost always butcher songs that Mercedez sings?! Bridge over Troubled Waters was AWFUL. I usually love glee'd up songs but that was horrible. They rest of the episode was great!! Poor Kurt :(

I agree. I love that song, but I absolutely hated that version of it. It almost sounded like a new song altogether. Like you said, it was AWFUL. I think it should have been sung normal and by the whole cast.

But on a brighter note, I loved Finn's cover of 'Losing my Religion'. It's my fav solo of his, and probably one of my fav Glee songs so far!

Have just seen some cast pics from the Rocky Horror episode. Looks so good and i cant' wait. I think this ep will be awesome.

In spoiler tags ive listed who was in the pics and who they're playing.

Sam as Rocky

Emma's dentist boyfriend as Eddie

Kurt as Riff Raff

Finn as Brad

Quinn as Magenta (but her outfit looks more 'Columbia' to me. So i'm not sure if there has been a mistake)

I'm so excited for this episode.

The promo for the 'Rocky Horror' ep is AMAZING. I can't believe I have to wait two weeks for it.

'Duets' was really good. I loved to see a different, more serious side to Brittany when she was apologizing to Artie. But I really thought that the Brittana make-out scene was out-of-place.

My eyes were glued to the screen during the Brittana make out.Oh well,different strokes for different folks.

I think Quinn and Sam are ridiculously cute together.

It was nice to see Brit have a serious side.She seemed to really feel bad about what happened.Personally I want Artie and Santana to have a crack with each other though.

I think I have a girl crush on Naya's backside.Damn was she shakin' it.

My eyes were glued to the screen during the Brittana make out.Oh well,different strokes for different folks.

I think Quinn and Sam are ridiculously cute together.

It was nice to see Brit have a serious side.She seemed to really feel bad about what happened.Personally I want Artie and Santana to have a crack with each other though.

I think I have a girl crush on Naya's backside.Damn was she shakin' it.

Naya used to be a hooters girl before she got into acting. lol.

I'm holding out on seeing this episode until it's on tv, because I'm clearly insane. I want Brittany/Santana like crazy. Also Brittany/Artie. Oh, and Sam/Quinn, even though they look like brother and sister. Why must this episode be one big giant ship-fest, and I haven't seen it!

OMG they've released the clip for 'Time Warp' and can I just say......awesome.!!!

Kurt as Riff Raff and Quinn as Magenta completely steal the performance for me. They work so well together, and i'd really love to see them do more together.

Puck was definitely not there, so guess he is still in Juvie. :-(

Archived