Glee

Jayde

I'm not excited for it to come back. From all of the spoilers that I've read this season is going to be full of the things I dislike the most.

I really think that Finn and Quinn will get closure. If he ever goes back to her then I will the ounce of respect I have left for him. Also, if he breaks Rachel's heart then I will be even more unhappy.

Also, Sunshine is officially the silliest name ever especially after Rachel's speech about what America needed.

I do, however, love Terri in one of the promos. "Hey, homewrecker". I love her! I can see myself loving Tina/Mike but I really don't want to get invested in a couple in this show. I've already forced myself to back off with Puck and Rachel because it's clear they aren't going to be given a real shot.

^I'm still holding out for friendship.RM would be an idiot to ignore the fandom they have.They have twice the number of fics then Finchel on FF.Net to.

I agree about not getting invested though.The only one's that are gonna get a shot are the mind blowingly boring ones,that a lot of people seem to like for some reason.

Spoilers from Twitter about the Glee Season 2 Premiere:

-

Matt transfers out of McKinley! (I'm sad, but not completely surprised. This has been speculated for a while, since Dijon hasn't been at several 'Glee' related events recently and hasn't been seen with any of the cast.)

-

Charice (Sunshine) sings Dreamgirls' Listen.

-

Chord (Sam) sings Millionaire by Travie McCoy and Every Rose Has Its Thorn.

^I'm still holding out for friendship.RM would be an idiot to ignore the fandom they have.They have twice the number of fics then Finchel on FF.Net to.

I agree about not getting invested though.The only one's that are gonna get a shot are the mind blowingly boring ones,that a lot of people seem to like for some reason.

I'm used to those sorts of couples ending up together but I thought that Glee might be different with that because RM seemed to listen to what his fans wanted but he's become selective with that. If he likes the idea then he'll use it but if he doesn't then you can forget it. Why even give them an episode like Mash Up and then all of the little moments in the back nine if you don't plan on giving them a shot?!

PR has better chemistry than the rest put together, imo but it's not just that. He was honest with her and showed a different side of himself around her and Rachel wasn't so full on with Puck as when she was with Finn or Jesse.

Well, I'm going to be different and say that I want Rachel/Jesse. He was the only character I adored completely in the back nine episodes. He was such a drama queen and over the top, but that is what I found so endearing about him. JGroff is the greatest :D. I liked the brief fling Rachel had with Puck, but I think I like Finn/Rachel more, just because I find Puck much more amusing when he's chasing lots of different girls at once :P.

Well, I'm going to be different and say that I want Rachel/Jesse. He was the only character I adored completely in the back nine episodes. He was such a drama queen and over the top, but that is what I found so endearing about him. JGroff is the greatest :D. I liked the brief fling Rachel had with Puck, but I think I like Finn/Rachel more, just because I find Puck much more amusing when he's chasing lots of different girls at once :P.

I agree with you in a way.I find Puck chasing all the girls highly amusing so if he can't have Rachel I'd rather he stayed single.And I prefer Jesse to Finn with Rachel :P .

Still adore my babies though.Puckleberry :wub: :wub: !!

I really liked Jesse with Rachel. They wanted the same things which I think was good for Rachel. I hated the egging. It was so out of the blue.

I love Puck the way he is but I love him with Rachel so I'd be happy to see him continue to be the same if Puck and Rachel aren't going to happen.

Archived