Glee

Jayde

Watch out Gleeks:

Do. Not. Want.

Okay, so maybe it's just me but I'm getting tired of finding out about all these guest stars. Really. They have all these awesome actors on the show already. Utilise what you have! Give Artie/Tina/Brittany/Mike/Matt/anyone else a storyline before you start bringing in other people to fill one or two episodes, purely for 'star power' or whatever. Just because you can kind of sing, doesn't mean you should be on the show. Admittedly, I adored having Neil Patrick Harris and JGroff on the show, but they are truly musical theatre performers and their characters had a purpose. There are rumors that Susan Boyle is going to guest star as a lunchlady or something equally ridiculous. This is what I'm talking about. Pointless guest star! Leave the awesome cast alone. I want more family drama. How is Quinn settling back in with her mother? What about Puck and his mother/sister (who we've already seen)? More Burt/Carol please! Anything like that. Just keep the guest stars few and far between so when they do turn up it is worthwhile.

Jen, Charice will not be a guest star. She is joining the show as a regular character - an exchange student who arrives at McKinley and Rachel is jealous of. She's not incredibly famous either so even if she were to join the cast as a guest character (though I reiterate that she isn't), I would hardly qualify her as a "guest star". Besides, she has an amazing singing voice - in the league of Jonathan Groff, so I think her character will be a good addition.

Ryan Murphy has said that while there are new characters joining the show (John Stamos guest starring as Carl, Charice, Javier Bardem, etc.), they are there to support the original cast members and not take away from them. Half of the announcements online about guest stars next season (Susan Boyle, Katie Holmes, Jennifer Lopez, Julia Roberts, Snoop Dogg etc.) are all rumours and have been denied as being true anyway. You have nothing to worry about. The show is in good hands and I trust the creators.

EDIT: Turns out Javier Bardem isn't going to be in season 2 of Glee after all. See what I mean? Rumours!

^ Hmm. Making me feel a little bit better.

I guess it's going to be one of those wait and see things.

Although dates are already being thrown around that Season 2 will go to air in September, which really isn't that far off. Excitement!

Ugh. It feels like half the Glee club are Rachel's rivals and then they go and add another one.

With the exception of a couple of episodes I was completely underwhelmed by the back 9. I really hope that they go back to what they were doing in the first part of the season.

Glee got 19 Emmy nominations, btw!

With the exception of a couple of episodes I was completely underwhelmed by the back 9. I really hope that they go back to what they were doing in the first part of the season.

That is one of the reasons I adored the finale so much. I just *felt* like the Pilot. Like, the show I became obsessed with. But agreed that the back 9 was a bit *off* in places.

Yay for Emmys! I'm so happy that both Chris Colfer and Mike O'Malley (Burt Hummel) have nominations.

• 3 weeks later...

Some spoilers that have been announced at Comic Con.

Artie and Tina will not be together anymore when the new season starts. Instead she will be dating Mike.

Kurt will get a boyfriend and they will be Prom King and King.

And the best news ive heard so far......there will be Rocky Horror Picture Show episode. Awesome. One of my all time fav movies.

And another new character will be making his appearence in the first episode back. Sam (played by Chord Overstreet) will be a jock that Finn takes under his wing, but then quickly becomes his competition.

Some spoilers that have been announced at Comic Con.

Artie and Tina will not be together anymore when the new season starts. Instead she will be dating Mike.

Kurt will get a boyfriend and they will be Prom King and King.

And the best news ive heard so far......there will be Rocky Horror Picture Show episode. Awesome. One of my all time fav movies.

And another new character will be making his appearence in the first episode back. Sam (played by Chord Overstreet) will be a jock that Finn takes under his wing, but then quickly becomes his competition.

Okay, so I heard some of these, but I think a few are maybes and different people saying different things.

- Tina may fall out of love with Artie, may have a relationship with Mike Chang. I have also read that Tine/Artie will get their own episode during season 2.

- The Kurt boyfriend news is pretty exciting. Ryan Murphy said that "He [Kurt] will have the high school experience that Ryan didn’t have. Says they should have a him and his boyfriend be prom king and king." So it's not confirmed that it actually will happen, because there is some confusion. Early spoilers suggested that Kurt's boyfriend will be called Sam and he'll be a football player. But then there is also this rival for Finn who is called Sam, who apparently isn't going to be Kurt's boyfriend. So there is talk now that Kurt's boyfirned storyline has been put on hold.

- I'm psyched for the 'Time Warp' not gonna lie.

• 1 month later...

Hi!

If you want something to tide you over until the show gets back, I have posted a "Glee" fic in the general fan-fic section at HAAC - the link is in the "Advertise a non-HAA fic" thread in the general chat section. And don't forget to leave a comment! :D

Archived