Glee

Jayde

OMG they've released the clip for 'Time Warp' and can I just say......awesome.!!!

Kurt as Riff Raff and Quinn as Magenta completely steal the performance for me.

THIS. So much. I watched it multiple times for Kurt's adorable face.

Also, can we talk about what this means?

Tuesday, Nov. 9

GLEE (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) – “Never Been Kissed”

After Finn (Cory Monteith) and Sam (guest star Chord Overstreet) find an unconventional way of controlling their urges, a few glee club members pick up on the strategy and start using it too. But when Coach Beiste (guest star Dot-Marie Jones) gets wind of what they are up to, the glee club has some explaining to do.

What is this 'controlling urges' they speak of? My little shippy heart is about to explode.

OMG they've released the clip for 'Time Warp' and can I just say......awesome.!!!

Kurt as Riff Raff and Quinn as Magenta completely steal the performance for me. They work so well together, and i'd really love to see them do more together.

Puck was definitely not there, so guess he is still in Juvie. :-(

My pervy fangirl self isn't happy about the second bit but I totally agree with the first.

Aussillio is saying someone gets expelled.I will cut a bitch if it's Puck.Even if Harry did post a pic of Mark on set yesterday which indicates it won't last long.My fangirl heart can't take him missing multiple episodes.Jacob,on the other hand...

Aussillio is saying someone gets expelled.I will cut a bitch if it's Puck.Even if Harry did post a pic of Mark on set yesterday which indicates it won't last long.My fangirl heart can't take him missing multiple episodes.Jacob,on the other hand...

Could not agree more.

If Puck is the one that gets expelled I will seriously make someone pay. Get rid of Jacob.

Re-watched 'Grilled Cheesus' last night. It still makes me cry. And my absolute favourite quote - “Oh, I have no problem with the guy. I’m a total Jew for Jesus. He’s my number 1 heeb. What I don’t like seeing is people using J-Money to cramp other people’s style. Because to me, true spirituality, or whatever you call it, is about enjoying the life you’ve been given.”

Could not agree more.

If Puck is the one that gets expelled I will seriously make someone pay. Get rid of Jacob.

Re-watched 'Grilled Cheesus' last night. It still makes me cry. And my absolute favourite quote - “Oh, I have no problem with the guy. I’m a total Jew for Jesus. He’s my number 1 heeb. What I don’t like seeing is people using J-Money to cramp other people’s style. Because to me, true spirituality, or whatever you call it, is about enjoying the life you’ve been given.”

It's not Puck.I don't know who it is but it's been confirmed it's not Puck.Thank f*ck.

• 2 weeks later...

Seen the full performance video of Teenage Dream and I just grinned like a Cheshire Cat through the entire thing. Kurt's precious little face and Darren Criss, continue to be this awesome :D. Favourites forever! :wub:

Seen the full performance video of Teenage Dream and I just grinned like a Cheshire Cat through the entire thing. Kurt's precious little face and Darren Criss, continue to be this awesome :D. Favourites forever! :wub:

I've seen it too. It's so cute!!!

Archived