Glee

Jayde

To whoever has seen the newest episode... can you tell me who sings each song. It is the episode based on Fleetwood Mac's Rumours album. I absolutely adore that album (grew up listening to it) and though I was a little upset by the lack of 'Gold Dust Woman' in Glee I want to know who sings what.

I hope Songbird isn't sang be Rachel :unsure:

Don't Stop - Sam, Quinn, Finn & Rachel (+ New Directions)

Dreams - Will & April

Go Your Own Way - Rachel

I Don't Want To Know - Quinn & Finn

Never Going Back Again - Artie

Songbird - Santana

No Puck? :o He would have been great singing Fleetwood Mac!

And no The Chain? So wrong!

Puck plays guitar (acoustic) on Never Going Back Again, and (electric) on Go Your Own Way if that helps. And looks very smexy while doing so :P.

PROMPROMPROMPROMPROMPROMPROMPROMPROMPROMPROMPROMPROMPROM

Oh man, I adored this episode so much. It basically had everything I wanted in one episode.

- Jesse being back to awesome self, and regretting what he did to Rachel and then being her date to prom. Rolling In The Deep as a duet and a capella was brilliant, and beautifully heartbreaking between Lea and Jonathan. I've missed them being on screen together. They obviously have wonderful chemistry.

- Quinndependence. At least by the end of the night. It was so brilliant to see her just enjoying herself without worrying about Finn or Sam or Puck or any other boy. I also really liked the Quinn/Rachel bathroom scene, and oh, I'm not a Faberry shipper, but goodness, I can see why people are. All that tension, and the slap, and Rachel just taking it in her stride. Quinn revealing that she's insecure about what happens after high school is completely realistic, she's almost back 'at the top' and she's realising that it's not going to last. That's a daunting thing to come to terms with.

- Puck/Artie bromance. And Artie only spiking the punch with lemonade :lol:. And then Friday with Sam, which I hate that song, but somehow I like it when they sing it. I don't understand how Glee makes me enjoy songs that I previously dispised.

- The Santana/Brittany of it all.

- Mercedes/Sam. Samcedes. I think I ship you two too.

- So. Much. Kurt. And. Blaine. Kurt in a kilt. Blaine staring at Kurt in a kilt. Kurt's overwhelming excitement about asking Blaine to prom, at Breadstix, while on a date. And Blaine back story, and Kurt being willing to give up prom for Blaine. But Blaine is pretty much wrapped around Kurt's little finger, so he is always going to say yes. "I'm crazy about you." <3 So much love for these two. The Kurt/Blaine/Finn/Burt scene of awesome, in which Blaine is confused and intimidated and worried, but also willing to do anything so Kurt has a good time at his prom. And adorable dancing and Blaine performing and releasing his inner Link Larkin (I need Blaine to do a song from Hairspray like burning). Then, then then ... the Prom Queen reveal. I knew about the result prior to the episode because of twitter and tumblr and everything that sort of happened after that, but it was still shocking and heartbreaking at the same time, and didn't take anything away from the episode. I think the most heartbreaking bit was Blaine running after Kurt, out of the auditorium and into the hall. Tears welling up in my eyes at Kurt's face, and all the hurt, and pain, and humiliation, and thinking that people had changed. I'm so intrigued about who orchestrated the whole thing. Was it a Karofsky thing or another jock as a joke to have Kurt crowned? I want to know. Blaine is nowhere near perfect, he's not this knight in shining armour. He makes mistakes and embarrasses himself, but he is in love with Kurt and wants to everything to make sure Kurt is happy. He offers to leave, and offers his hand as soon as Kurt says he's going back in there. And Blaine has this look on hsi face when Kurt says he's going to be coronated, and it's just ... so beautiful. It's love and admiration and courage, and I'm a total mess the first time I watched it.

- "Excuse me. May I have this dance?" All the parallels. With Kurt wanting to holds hands with someone he likes in the hall and slow dancing at his prom. Check and check. With Blaine taking Kurt's hand at Dalton on the staircase. And just everything being about them, and Blaine's eyes never leaving Kurt and Kurt still being weary, but then getting into it as Blaine speeds up the dance and just lets himself enjoy it. All the feelings in the world about that moment.

Can I just say that I liked everything and leave it at that? Because I did. Only two episodes of season 2 to go. *sniffle*

'Glee' third season to air on Sky

Tuesday, May 17 2011, 11:35 BST

By Catriona Wightman, TV ReporterRecommend123Tweet31Send to friend More optionsUS TVGlee

© Fox

The third season of Glee will air on Sky instead of E4 in the UK.

After rumours about the show's future on E4 last month, Sky has reportedly signed a deal to broadcast the new episodes.

According to the Daily Star, Sky eventually paid £12m for the rights to the series.

A spokesperson for Sky would not confirm or deny the reports but a Channel 4 spokesperson told Digital Spy: "By not renewing the Glee deal, we are freeing up huge amounts of budget to invest in home-grown programming, British talent and of course continuing to discover and showcase what the US has to offer."

The spokesperson added: "We are particularly thrilled to have recently acquired The Killing."

Channel 4 announced last month that it had picked up The Killing, the American remake of popular Danish series Forbrydelsen.

The first season of Glee premiered on E4 in the UK in 2009 and became a hit for the digital channel. The current season is airing on Mondays at 9pm on E4.

I am officially in mourning. I cant enjoy the last part knowing that I wont be able to watch season 3 :(

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have sky!!!! I am going to have to get my mum to tape it go round to hers to watch it!

Not happy!

Ah. I have finally managed to get Dad to get Sky, so I wont miss out but I still hate Sky for taking it.

Archived