Glee

Jayde

Spoilers from Twitter about the Glee Season 2 Premiere:

-

Matt transfers out of McKinley! (I'm sad, but not completely surprised. This has been speculated for a while, since Dijon hasn't been at several 'Glee' related events recently and hasn't been seen with any of the cast.)

-

Charice (Sunshine) sings Dreamgirls' Listen.

-

Chord (Sam) sings Millionaire by Travie McCoy and Every Rose Has Its Thorn.

Matt*

Spoilers from Twitter about the Glee Season 2 Premiere:

-

Matt transfers out of McKinley! (I'm sad, but not completely surprised. This has been speculated for a while, since Dijon hasn't been at several 'Glee' related events recently and hasn't been seen with any of the cast.)

-

Charice (Sunshine) sings Dreamgirls' Listen.

-

Chord (Sam) sings Millionaire by Travie McCoy and Every Rose Has Its Thorn.

Matt*

Changed it :wink:. Thanks,

Okay, so that first episode of the second season aired last night in Australia and these are my thoughts. So, spoilers if you haven't seen it but I'm not going to put it in tags because well ... you should have seen it :P.

Keep in mind that I'm probably going to miss out things and a lot of my reaction to the episode was a lot of squealing and flailing all over the place which doesn't translate well when you're trying to type.

In point form:

- Jacob Ben Israel’s blog. Glee Club’s Gay Summer = Awesome. It pretty much covers everything we’ve been thinking.

- Have they changed the consistency of the slushies?

- Rachel/Finn have been doing it all summer.

- 25% Show tunes, 25% Hip-hop, 20% Classic Rock = 100% Gay.

- No fatties for Cheerio tryouts and yet the line is massive.

- No confetti canons makes Sue Sylvester angry.

- Coach Beiste referring to herself as Panther and using metaphors that don’t make sense. At first I thought she was going to rival Sue, but really, no one can rival Sue. She is superior in every way.

- “I’m with Rachel on this one.” “Gross.” Brittany wins.

- Empire State of Mind - I really lies the arrangement and outfits.

- Sue defacing the Glee signup sheet and then recruiting Will to take on Beiste = Genius!

- Finn discovering Sam in the showers was like de ja vu.

- Rachel talking to Sunshine (which is still the most ridiculous name ever) was hilarious. “You like me sing very much.” I was very sceptical about Charice joining the cast, but girl seriously has some pipes.

- Sue/Will being on the same team (even if only temporarily) was great. They were like a couple of giggling school children.

- Artie wanting to join the football team as a battering ram leading to Finn auditioning for Cheerios. So Epic. Probably my favourite part of the episode was Finn’s try-out, plus Becky being Sue’s right hand (wo)man.

- “I’ve never had any balls in my mouth.” Oh, I see what you did there. And “Bieber cut’s gotta go.” Ooh, yeah. Kid can sing too. I actually like this version of Billionaire better than the original.

- Quinn is back! HBIC. Woop!

- If Rachel Berry feels threatened she will send you to crack house. What the? But so great. In the worst possible way.

- The Brittany doll. Oh, my.

- Rachel’s little, “I’ll never break up with you,” was incredibly sweet. What I Did For Love - She really is a star. But is she singing about herself? Rachel loves herself more than anything. But I still love her anyway.

- Next week may just be the greatest thing to ever exist in the history of the world. Just sayin’.

It's a pity you've warmed to Charice though. This ep was her first and final appearance on Glee this year.

What? Really? Since she's now at Vocal Adrenaline and still at McKinley I assumed we would be seeing more of her *shrugs*.

It's a pity you've warmed to Charice though. This ep was her first and final appearance on Glee this year.

What? Really? Since she's now at Vocal Adrenaline and still at McKinley I assumed we would be seeing more of her *shrugs*.

Not the case. She's not at McKinley anymore. She's transferred to the school that Vocal Adrenaline belongs to, but we won't be seeing them until after Sectionals next year in January/February.

Add to that:

The previews of the songs in the Britney episode are here.

I'm not really liking 'Toxic', but I'm LOVING Artie's 'Stronger'. I don't know how fitting Paramore's 'The Only Exception' is in the episode but we'll see when it airs. I'm not a fan of Brittany's voice either. Probably why the producers decided to give her songs that don't really need an amazing voice. My opinion, of course.

Archived